Tokyo Ghoul:re

Neptvne

I was hyped too and really enjoyed the others but so far feel its been underwhelming that its not keeping my attention and I'm doing other things like being on here , so so far ive only watched a little over half 

but I did like the silence of the lambs take at half way interview scene with incarcerated ghoul donato porpora (aka to me dr hannibal lecter) and tooru (being donato"s clarice)

I did finish the episode and the final few minutes to me were the more interesting and I would keep watching the series anyways

Edited by Wodahs

I was very upset as I wanted to find out what happened at the end of the original story, I didn’t watch the full episode of Tokyo ghoul:re as I was highly disappointed how it was very different to the original story :(

Season 3 of Tokyo Ghoul featuring the new Quinx Squad in the CCG.

I've never read the manga, only watched the anime. Based on the anime alone I found the first Season to be fantastic (Rize and Touka were my biggest favourites). 2nd Season was rather bland (I really disliked Touka's change in personality).

Interesting start so far.

What are your thoughts?

I already posted in the other thread but basically, I'm getting through it despite not liking the random change in direction and I didn't say this before, but the animation style has kind of taken away everyone's individual look outside of the Quinx squad and that's annoying. Hopefully episode 4 is good enough to keep the season interesting, otherwise I may drop it.  

• Optic featured and unfeatured this topic