Madara's Death

JalStar

I posed this question in Reddit and it got a healthy response so I figured, why not put it here.

My friend believes that Madara dying for the sake of bringing back Kaguya was a bad idea for the plot. How do you guys feel about it? Mind you, he loves Madara...

AnUrmlwdH35QMd3pRS_fL6u6YL2IfZiniSKSM8Gl6p0.thumb.png.83cf569db471629781a677d379b5d903.png

Yes and no. I wanted to see the person where the chakra system came from but She was a disappointment as she was not tht strong and I expected maybe a different eye for some reason or a very cool technique but she was just booring. Madra Is a better villain than kagua. This is because I liked the madras evil and the way he acts. 

• Agree 1

Agreed with @Part_time_animeand your friend, for a person who wasn't really interested in Naruto (I pretty much only watched the shinobi alliance vs obito and madara), killing madara off did put me off especially how the author did it, looked stupid lol. Madara is by far the best antagonist of the show but I do believe it is right to kill him off but not in that way...

I believe it is right to kill of madara because, as you stated, its for the plot. If they kept him alive, I doubt we would see the boruto series. I feel like the author just wants to move on; to show how the current generation of shinobi has developed during/after the fourth shinobi war.

Overall, in my opinion, it was right to kill him off but not in the way that they did.

Edited by DeadMeatKiller
  • Agree 1