September is a HUGE gaming month

RepentantSky

There are four major titles already confirmed for September, and E3 is still about two months away. There really should be something for everyone barring that there are no delays on any of the games. So far we have Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, which is going out for PS4 and PC on September 4th and the Western release will be the only version with voice acting in it. Three days later PS4 gets an exclusive in Spider-Man on the 7th. We then take a week off for the multiplatform title Shadow of the Tomb Raider which is coming to Xbox, PC and PS4 only for a week later the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy to release on PS4, Xbox One, and if things go as expected, the Nintendo Switch and possibly PC as well. I gotta say, November has to pull out all the stops to compete with a month like that. It better hope that's when KHIII is releasing, or else there's going to be little that can touch that month.  

Edited by RepentantSky

I'm pretty excited for Spider-Man, the gameplay looks amazing and I haven't touched a Spider-Man game since PS2. Tomb Raider is a 50/50 for me. I love where the franchise is going, but without knowing to much about it I have no idea if that's gonna be on my list. I gotta know what the plot is, to me that's what makes or breaks a good Tomb Raider game.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is a MUST!!!!! I've been waiting for this game for nearly a decade and nothing short of Odins raven is gotta stop me from getting it.

All of these games are going to be great, Though, I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2. Part one was amazing, underrated, and pretty much was suppose to be labeled "Greatest Hits" I can't wait for the story mode and multiplayer.  

At this point, I just want September to happen, either that or E3. Just something interesting to talk about long term would be nice. Either way, the month of September is stacked and yet there will be so much more by the end E3 because the four games set to release in it so far are the only games set for that month. I can't wait to see what else might be coming, 

2 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I feel like such a scrub because I've never actually played Kingdom Hearts. Only watched other people play it a little. I have never owned a PlayStation in my life, which is 100% the reason. KH comes off as a game I can see myself enjoying a lot. 

Buuuuuuut with so many great titles maybe I should look into getting one. 

You should without a doubt get one. PS4 has in my honest opinion, the best exclusives and the most really great exclusives of any system or PC. Of course that depends on what kind of games you like, but if you're tastes are similar to mine, you'll probably want it just for those.