Jump to content

How much time of ur day or week or month u spend watching anime?


Part_time_anime
 Share

Recommended Posts

On days when I don't have anything going on, 6-8 episodes. On an average day two episodes, one while I eat breakfast and another at night before bed. Then there's days when I get hooked on a book or game and don't watch any for a week or more without realizing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Generally, I watch 1-2 hours a day roughly 7 day's a week at no more than 25 hrs per week. That is as long as there is something to watch or re-watch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is highly variable for me.  I'm a binge-watcher so usually wait and watch a whole series at once, or at least over a couple days.  (I prefer the 12- or 24-episode format, so usually 1 anime = an afternoon's entertainment.)  In between it depends on other priorities.  Sometimes I'll go for weeks without watching any anime at all.  Sometimes I'll spend a whole weekend doing nothing but watching anime, eating, and sleeping.

On 4/5/2018 at 8:48 PM, Frith said:

there's days when I get hooked on a book or game and don't watch any for a week or more

This is me too.  I'm a big reader, play games, and have my own computer programming or electronics projects to distract me as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, efaardvark said:

It is highly variable for me.  I'm a binge-watcher so usually wait and watch a whole series at once, or at least over a couple days.  (I prefer the 12- or 24-episode format, so usually 1 anime = an afternoon's entertainment.)  In between it depends on other priorities.  Sometimes I'll go for weeks without watching any anime at all.  Sometimes I'll spend a whole weekend doing nothing but watching anime, eating, and sleeping.

This is me too.  I'm a big reader, play games, and have my own computer programming or electronics projects to distract me as well.

E'vark described it pretty well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am strongly limiting my watching duration. I try to watch only 2 episodes a day and max 3. Its very hard usually, but I know if I watch more its too much at once. Then I cant "process" it all and also will have forgtotten a lot. But I often also spent a lot time thinking about it afterwards.

For the end of a season its different. Then I usually watch at least 3 episodes at once. I wachted AoT season 2 at once and that wasnt good for me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

this entirely depends on whether I have an anime or anime's to watch and if I have the time to watch

if nothings currently worth watching I may not watch episode up dates even if I have the time until um felling the mood

if I cant spare the time the anime wont get any

but if there is something that's got my interest and ive got things I can be doing , if they can wait they will and ill watch

also if I'm at work and end up with down time (as in waiting for something before I can proceed) and I think ill get enough time for an episode I will - then re evaluate and if I can repeat I will - like if I go to a client to deliver one 20000ltr fluid tank pending that can take between 3 and 7 hrs to pump so what else am I to do and I had one client it was a 12 to 13 hr trip each way so in those two days besides sleeping rime the only time (which became anime time) that I had was dur in delivery

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It really depends. This whole year I've probably watched more anime than I did last year due to a lack of interesting games to play in my spare time. For right now I suppose I average up to 2 hours a day. 

Edited by RepentantSky
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Wodahs said:

this entirely depends on whether I have an anime or anime's to watch and if I have the time to watch

if nothings currently worth watching I may not watch episode up dates even if I have the time until um felling the mood

if I cant spare the time the anime wont get any

but if there is something that's got my interest and ive got things I can be doing , if they can wait they will and ill watch

also if I'm at work and end up with down time (as in waiting for something before I can proceed) and I think ill get enough time for an episode I will - then re evaluate and if I can repeat I will - like if I go to a client to deliver one 20000ltr fluid tank pending that can take between 3 and 7 hrs to pump so what else am I to do and I had one client it was a 12 to 13 hr trip each way so in those two days besides sleeping rime the only time (which became anime time) that I had was dur in delivery

Your work sounds interesting 

10 hours ago, RepentantSky said:

It really depends. This whole year I've probably watched more anime than I did last year due to a lack of interesting games to play in my spare time. For right now I suppose I average up to 2 hours a day. 

Just curious what games do you play or used to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Part_time_anime said:

Your work sounds interesting 

Just curious what games do you play or used to. 

A lot of things, but mostly the big single player games out at any given time. If you'd like you can check out this list I made for the best games of 2017 and get a feel for the games I like most: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once upon a time I worked as a night shift security guard, where my main job was to stay awake, and was specifically told I can bring in a Kindle or something and watch whatever so long as it wasn't during certain tasks. I usually got 3 or 4 hours in per night. 

Then I got promoted to a management job which is great, except now I'm lucky to watch 3 to 4 hours a month. If I happen to get hooked on something really good or end up watching with friends though, then I can easily end up spending most of the weekend on anime though. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mostly watch anime on the weekends now. After you watch so many series you tend to find an acquired taste to your viewing. Over time that can change and sometimes a series that you don't like might have a different formal.    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

Your work sounds interesting 

this is me or at least a taste of what I do . or well as of Tuesday did as now I'm more kinda management again

WP_20150930_07_03_22_Pro_zpsd8lztzzp.thumb.jpg.90e515a3bb50984d6c29b8e5afa7a6ea.jpg25022010051.thumb.jpg.917d208a3bd6109158d5bd8cee8b1316.jpg26022010053_zpsrz6nas7i.jpg.4e1b68eb2a07679aca00475907064574.jpgWP_20151213_19_22_03_Pro_zps3pzm71qc.thumb.JPG.2b95db0f9a736febed9391a1175b2574.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

Rahhh u drive that big and long of a lorry

done bigger this os the main frame for a Hitachi Rigid Dump Truck that has a payload of over 296 tonnes and from memory was around 150 its self https://www.hitachicm.com.au/products/rigid-dump-trucks

WP_20150918_12_29_44_Pro_zps5myopgqg.thumb.jpg.a9623854b5b1aa94487f839e7f91860b.jpg

as its a diesel electric and due to its weight had to come back for the electric drive motors that sit in the circular area in the side near the truck these are around 20 tonne each and no neither of the two people here are me both are Hitachi workers o took the pic

WP_20150918_13_35_48_Pro_zpss6vyvbdy.thumb.jpg.fbb8f9b7108f576e09bc097d23b933c8.jpg

16 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

Do u travel across countries. 

no just across and all over one , but its a real big one and is the only one on its continent ~ Australia 😛 ive carted explosives , dangerous goods of many types , many trailers as you saw above or just extreme weights and even done it of road (including some considered 4wd tracks to remote communities)

012_zps96cb2e1e.thumb.jpg.a87b472fe45fd7cb0fc9762089379568.jpg

WP_20121207_003_zpse17c5a4c.thumb.jpg.402e7f131644a74634e27b2272bd03ac.jpg

16 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

Where is ur work?

 a small company that's all over Australia , last I knew we only had around 3500 prime movers and ridged trucks

16 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

And a private question how old are you? Don’t have to answer. 

ok I wont but id be a lot (lot) older than you and I was until recent the oldest forum member , o have also been with this company a fir few years and prier had obtained a few other types of work qualifications so I have a few years behind me

but we digress from the thread 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...