How much time of ur day or week or month u spend watching anime?

Part_time_anime

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2018 at 10:39 PM, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

Not less than 10 hours 😝. Every day in the week but when I have got school its quite difficult to watch so I make it up whenever I can. Its really hard for me to put down when I start..its Like I can't stop. 😂 Now that the 10th school year is over, I am investing more hours to Animes than any other activities lol XD.

My wife takes over the 60inch for her Mahou Shoujo addiction. I made a Media Center for her. We watched Lyrical Nanha for the frst time a few weeks ago. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

1 hour ago, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

That's so awesome (≧▽≦)

meh ~ sorry I now have to 😛 

1 hour ago, macinnsot said:

My wife takes over the 60inch for her Mahou Shoujo addiction. I made a Media Center for her. We watched Lyrical Nanha for the frst time a few weeks ago. 

I think your wife needs to lift her game (not really a good pic from the camera phone but and this site wouldn't support a pone video)

A__2D59.thumb.jpg.6a3717f7c86ba9022f6d1c94154d8dd6.jpg

but you get the idea , its 55inch x 95inch or 140cm x 240cm :P

I kinda don't do things by half the living room is a htpc with a free to air tv card hooked up to a projector and surround sound

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can watch animes all day if given a chance especially during vacations. An average anime episode may consist of 24 minutes Minus 3-4 minutes or so from it's Opening Theme song and Closing so you'll have about 20 minutes per episode. Since I wake up around 8 am and go to sleep around 10 pm I have about 14 hours to spare on watching animes? 14 hours divided by 20 minutes would be around ..... 42 episodes per day? I do remember watching the first season of Seven Deadly Sins which is 25 or 26 episodes at one sitting and also finished Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji at the same day. 

But recently I haven't been feeling the vibe to binge watch animes aside from Seven deadly sins, My Hero Academia and Shokugeki no Soma Third Plate Second Course and since these animes are currently airing I haven't been watching any animes recently. 

Hmm Im not so sure with my math though xD

@RyePotatoes

Rahh I used to be just like you  

I used to watch anime for as long as you do. I used to do maths and workout how much anime I can fit in  

currently I am also watching the same anime you are that are currently airing food wars third plate second course my current priority and others you stated. 

We must be connected some how. 👨👧 Do you think?  Lol

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Part_time_anime said:

@RyePotatoes

Rahh I used to be just like you  

I used to watch anime for as long as you do. I used to do maths and workout how much anime I can fit in  

currently I am also watching the same anime you are that are currently airing food wars third plate second course my current priority and others you stated. 

We must be connected some how. 👨👧 Do you think?  Lol

Don't tell me... You're A Rye Potato too?!?!😱😮

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pierrem70 said:

Literally everyday, i can't no go a day without watching Anime!! :D I honestly have tried watching real life movies, and i'm just not interested xD 

Same here. The most trending movies like black panther and the new infinity movie that everyone watches and talks about do not interest me at all. I even tried watching it once and in the middle I started watching Tokyo ghoul. Lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Part_time_anime said:

Same here. The most trending movies like black panther and the new infinity movie that everyone watches and talks about do not interest me at all. I even tried watching it once and in the middle I started watching Tokyo ghoul. Lol 

OMG same here! I'm just not interested in any of the Marvel movies no more, because i have my Anime xD and OMG i would probably do the same Lol Tokyo Ghoul is one of my top 5 favorites :D 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Before I started my super busy job, I watched anime everyday but now I only watch like 3 maybe 4 episodes a week... ;_;

That plus I need a new series to watch... Any suggestions?... :3

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Before I started my super busy job, I watched anime everyday but now I only watch like 3 maybe 4 episodes a week... ;_;

That plus I need a new series to watch... Any suggestions?... :3

Food wars! Is a good series for you as you can watch it slowly sometimes. I mean watch like 4 episode a week. 

Really inconsistent about watching anime now.  If I'm watching something really good, I'll spend all of my free time on that show.  Recently though, I have just been playing more games and reading manga than watching anime.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2018 at 11:41 AM, Part_time_anime said:

Food wars! Is a good series for you as you can watch it slowly sometimes. I mean watch like 4 episode a week. 

Thanks!... I will have to check it out!... :3

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm watching on my phone most of the time on workdays so seeing me with headphones during pause is not unusual, unless i'm forcefully taken against my will by my classmates to the cafeteria. Hence, I watch animes during my way school/home which takes nearly 1 hour, so i'm trying to use those 2 hours effectively. Or i'm reading something. 😉

Edited by Muco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...