How much time of ur day or week or month u spend watching anime?

Part_time_anime

12 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

About an hour a day (2 hrs a day on weekends)

Nice way more self control then me. If I let myself I can be on a anime bindge for days. Thats why I haven't watched it much this week as I am taking some courses. lol If I turned anime on then that goes out the window in terms of time.

5 hours ago, leinwandname said:

Depends - sometimes I'm on an anime spree watching 12 to 15 eps per day (ofc on days off or weekends) and sometimes I watch around 5 eps. And then there are time where I don't watch any anime at all because I'm gaming or reading all the time.

Thats impressive I bet you've watched an entire season in one day. I have watched 20 eps in one day, but that was only once.

Thats impressive I bet you've watched an entire season in one day. I have watched 20 eps in one day, but that was only once.

Though that's only sometimes, when I don't want to do anything, like gaming, reading or whatever. For example, lately I've managed to keep about 12 eps per day because its simply too hot to think and just connecting my laptop to the TV and watching anime is less exhausting than doing... anything else >.>But when I watch anime I try to keep around 5 eps on days off or 2-3 eps when I go to work/school.

9 minutes ago, leinwandname said:

Though that's only sometimes, when I don't want to do anything, like gaming, reading or whatever. For example, lately I've managed to keep about 12 eps per day because its simply too hot to think and just connecting my laptop to the TV and watching anime is less exhausting than doing... anything else >.>But when I watch anime I try to keep around 5 eps on days off or 2-3 eps when I go to work/school.

One other thing I do in particular if I am rewashing a series, or watching one I am less engaged with it'll often be on in the background on my second or third display while I am doing other things.