My introduction

DeadMeatKiller

Hey, Im DeadMeatKiller, idk why I named myself that but that was the only name that popped up at the top my head Lul.

Anyways, I was looking to see if there were any good anime forums and i just happen to stumble across this one heh.

My favourite anime is Drifters and my favourite food is Macaroni cheese. that's about it lol, ill be going on and off this forums from time to time, still getting use to this.

Hope to get along with u guys ;) 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

19 minutes ago, DeadMeatKiller said:

Thanks for the welcome @Roxeg and @Beocat. :)

As for my favourite anime, I recently commented on another post but ill say it here too lol

Drifters, God Eater and Killing Bites. There are more but those are the ones that came up in my head rn lel.

I have not watched any of those but I might try looking them up sometime.  Lately I've fallen in love with the Uta no Prince sama series but my interests vary widely.  I'll always be a die-hard Matsumoto fan. 

welcome form me to DMK

14 hours ago, DeadMeatKiller said:

Thanks for the welcome @Roxeg and @Beocat. :)

As for my favourite anime, I recently commented on another post but ill say it here too lol

Drifters, God Eater and Killing Bites. There are more but those are the ones that came up in my head rn lel.

nothing wrong with them anime's

anyways hope you have fun here at least and well see you as you drop by the

17 hours ago, DeadMeatKiller said:

forums from time to time 

:D

• Like 1