Jump to content
Part_time_anime

Which is the most amazing anime u have watched and will recommend it to others?

Recommended Posts

I wouldn't be able to say unless I broke it down by genre...and even then I'd have trouble choosing.  So many good anime :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really recommend Drifters and God Eater. Fully action-packed ;) 

Other anime that i somewhat enjoyed were: Juuni Taisen and Gangsta. However, quality and overall execution were terrible imo so I wouldn't recommend them to most people lul.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Beocat said:

I wouldn't be able to say unless I broke it down by genre...and even then I'd have trouble choosing.  So many good anime :) 

Genre action because I like action anime 

 

2 minutes ago, DeadMeatKiller said:

I really recommend Drifters and God Eater. Fully action-packed ;) 

Other anime that i somewhat enjoyed were: Juuni Taisen and Gangsta. However, quality and overall execution were terrible imo so I wouldn't recommend them to most people lul.

 

 

Have you watched attack on Titan it has a similar taste to ur anime I think 

Edited by Part_time_anime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Part_time_anime said:

Have you watched attack on Titan it has a similar taste to ur anime I think 

Ah yes, I did watch attack on titan, season 1 was really good, season 2 was kind of 'meh' but the ending made up for it ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Part_time_anime said:

Genre action because I like action anime 

 

I am personally fond of Cyborg 009...and it is really old school.  I have two DVD discs...that might have been all that they made of the series.  It was extremely controversial back in the day though I loved it to death.  Still do.  The new movie was good and a bit weird but I crossed my fingers that it would hopefully bring a reboot or at least re-release to the series.  The new series (which I watched on Netflix) really needed better writing...much better writing...and the art style was just terrible and cheap.  v_v I fear my dream of that series continuing on today will never happen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's easier by genre...well, in my case it would be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ssjup81 said:

It's easier by genre...well, in my case it would be. 

Idk ur best genre and ur best anime in tht. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me in action genre it would be Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist : brotherhood , Fate/ Zero. 

recommendations:

above three

The Irregular at Magic highschool,

Owari no seraph,

K,

Rakudai kishi no cavalry,

chrome shelled regios.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gundam series all of them seriously gundam is like what star wars is to us to japanese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd recommend these;

They're like reincarnations/new world or isekai n' stuff so iz pretty cool

Isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni (mc's overpowered btw)
Re: Zero (dis ful die)
Drifters (dis nerd war)
Overlord (3rd season's on July; also has game genre)
Knight's & Magic (robots.. eugh, mc's smartass tho)

KonoSuba(though this anime is a joke (haha get it? coz its plot is lik-.. a. jok--.. k ill stop))

btw if you like zero to hero/something animes there's

DanMachi (dungeons, and adventures, and cute onee--san's)
Shakugan no Shana (magic(they call it existence), demons, mc's weak at first but he'll ge-... no spoilers)
Black Clover (Magic Knights,Shouting, Ongoing)
Kore wa Zombie desu ka? (Demons, Mc's a zombie, vampires, all the evil nerds from hell)
My Hero Academia (Heroes, MC's a nerd, but he strong)
Ao no Exorcist (demons, religion, oppai)
Tokyo Ghoul (yeah demons, um demons, mc was weak, "was")
Hunter x Hunter (Aura (nen), adventure, looking for his father, mc aint smart)
Bungou Stray Dogs (gangs and stuff, government, hidden powers)
Hundred (opponent's like an alien of some sort, mc a nerd but he strong)
Guilty Crown (sad, opponents are hoomans, weapons are called void which are taken from the person's heart)
Strike the Blood (vampires, mc'll get strong)
Tales of Zestiria X (adventure, shepperd, chosen one)
Sousei no Onmyouji (hell, parallel world, yin yang)
High School DxD (lmao)

and if you like overpowered mc's,um etoo..

Mob Psycho 100 (mc only gets stronger when he's pissed or similar to that)
Assasination Classroom (from the word itself)
Beelzebub (mc's a thug, a strong one, gets a baby, he then went to hell)
Code Geass (International wars, mc is smart af, robots)
The Seven Deadly Sins
(mc likes the smell of panties, plot still developing)
Death Note (i dont get it)
One Punch Man (didn't expect that didya? *sarcasm face*)
 

for game genre 

The King's Avatar (his hand's fast af, retired gamer)
Log Horizon (he was stuck in a game HAHA, well they want to get accustomed to the game)
Sword Art Online (the developer of the game trapped the 10,000 gamers who were playing)
No Game No Life (incest, totally incest, so the game god decided to abduct them, they now want to beat them in a game)

well, decent i guess.... (dunno d genre hehe)

Arslan Senki (WARSSSS!!!)
Shokugeki no Souma
Mahouka Kouko no Rettousei
Comet-Lucifer
ONE PIECEEEEE!


that's all I have hopefully I helped someone watch somethin' 
ah by the way, have I already recommended Isekai wa Smartphone to tom--....

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Erratic said:

I'd recommend these;

They're like reincarnations/new world or isekai n' stuff so iz pretty cool

Isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni (mc's overpowered btw)
Re: Zero (dis ful die)
Drifters (dis nerd war)
Overlord (3rd season's on July; also has game genre)
Knight's & Magic (robots.. eugh, mc's smartass tho)

KonoSuba(though this anime is a joke (haha get it? coz its plot is lik-.. a. jok--.. k ill stop))

btw if you like zero to hero/something animes there's

DanMachi (dungeons, and adventures, and cute onee--san's)
Shakugan no Shana (magic(they call it existence), demons, mc's weak at first but he'll ge-... no spoilers)
Black Clover (Magic Knights,Shouting, Ongoing)
Kore wa Zombie desu ka? (Demons, Mc's a zombie, vampires, all the evil nerds from hell)
My Hero Academia (Heroes, MC's a nerd, but he strong)
Ao no Exorcist (demons, religion, oppai)
Tokyo Ghoul (yeah demons, um demons, mc was weak, "was")
Hunter x Hunter (Aura (nen), adventure, looking for his father, mc aint smart)
Bungou Stray Dogs (gangs and stuff, government, hidden powers)
Hundred (opponent's like an alien of some sort, mc a nerd but he strong)
Guilty Crown (sad, opponents are hoomans, weapons are called void which are taken from the person's heart)
Strike the Blood (vampires, mc'll get strong)
Tales of Zestiria X (adventure, shepperd, chosen one)
Sousei no Onmyouji (hell, parallel world, yin yang)
High School DxD (lmao)

and if you like overpowered mc's,um etoo..

Mob Psycho 100 (mc only gets stronger when he's pissed or similar to that)
Assasination Classroom (from the word itself)
Beelzebub (mc's a thug, a strong one, gets a baby, he then went to hell)
Code Geass (International wars, mc is smart af, robots)
The Seven Deadly Sins
(mc likes the smell of panties, plot still developing)
Death Note (i dont get it)
One Punch Man (didn't expect that didya? *sarcasm face*)
 

for game genre 

The King's Avatar (his hand's fast af, retired gamer)
Log Horizon (he was stuck in a game HAHA, well they want to get accustomed to the game)
Sword Art Online (the developer of the game trapped the 10,000 gamers who were playing)
No Game No Life (incest, totally incest, so the game god decided to abduct them, they now want to beat them in a game)

well, decent i guess.... (dunno d genre hehe)

Arslan Senki (WARSSSS!!!)
Shokugeki no Souma
Mahouka Kouko no Rettousei
Comet-Lucifer
ONE PIECEEEEE!


that's all I have hopefully I helped someone watch somethin' 
ah by the way, have I already recommended Isekai wa Smartphone to tom--....

So many new anime that sound interesting that I haven’t watched. Ahh can’t  pick which one to start with. 

Edited by Part_time_anime
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recommend Wolf's Rain of you're into drama. Has a great dub and is from the same studio as Cowboy Bebop. 

Comedy/action? Gintama. Easily. Runner-up: One Punch Man. 

Magical girls... with a dark undertone: Puella Magi Madoka Magica. 

Sports... Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. 

Shonen: D. Gray-man

Romance: Furuba (this one holds a special place in my heart.) 

Magical boys: Cute High Earth Defence Club Love! (yes magical boys. It's weird.) 

Horror: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Myself I would recommend the following ..

Relife, Noragami , Bleach,  Blue exorcist and Deathnote. 

Feel like it’s a good mix depending what appeals too you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll just copy paste my top 10...

Death Note
Made in Abyss
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Fate/Zero
Hellsing Ultimate
Steins;Gate
Bokurano
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Shinsekai yori
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

and Naruto.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say the two most perfect anime I have ever seen would be Violet Evergarden and Your Name, but there are many more that are amazing and I love! My Hero Academia is my favorite series.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit
×
×
  • Create New...