Favorite YouTube Videos

drill

On 3/19/2020 at 2:32 PM, Illusion of Terra said:

@SanguineTear unexpected crossover, but it works 😂 

Unexpected crossovers can be the best~

Keeping with Ace Attorney here are a bunch of bloopers from the anime dub which had me actually laughing. Lots of foul language and dirty humor just so ya know~

• Silly 1

4 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

Wow, that was really good, I was not expecting to feel so moved by a ~6 minute AMV. Very sad, but in a good way.

Yeah, i still cry every SINGLE time i watch it. i can listen to it and be fine but every time i  watch, it like short-circuits my brain and i just bawl. hah, glad you liked it though <3 your video was very silly 😄 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 5:19 AM, gojirawr said:

Yeah, i still cry every SINGLE time i watch it. i can listen to it and be fine but every time i  watch, it like short-circuits my brain and i just bawl. hah, glad you liked it though <3 your video was very silly 😄 

I tried not to tear up... but the very end got me. I don't generally watch sad things but every now and then it's nice to change it up. Particularly when it's good enough to actually make you feel strongly enough to cry or at least come close to it. Whenever I do watch something sad though, I always follow it up with something funny or silly to regain composure~

Then again I just watch silly things all of the time in the first place... Case in point:

Easily one of my favorite crossovers~

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@blueMango You might like this. Check it out!

4 hours ago, blueMango said:

Now that Sheldon Riley is on America's Got Talent I had to go back and watch his Frozen by Madonna audition on The Voice Australia. Take a peek if you want goosebumps.

• 1 year later...