drill

Favorite YouTube Videos

I cast raise skeleton on this thread~

The original channel that posted this video got hijacked but luckily someone reuploaded this gem:

• Silly 1
  • Funny 1

On 3/19/2020 at 2:32 PM, Illusion of Terra said:

@SanguineTear unexpected crossover, but it works 😂 

Unexpected crossovers can be the best~

Keeping with Ace Attorney here are a bunch of bloopers from the anime dub which had me actually laughing. Lots of foul language and dirty humor just so ya know~

• Silly 1

9 hours ago, gojirawr said:

Here's my favorite AMV and one of my favorite EDM artists <3 

https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0

Wow, that was really good, I was not expecting to feel so moved by a ~6 minute AMV. Very sad, but in a good way.

• Silly 1

4 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

Wow, that was really good, I was not expecting to feel so moved by a ~6 minute AMV. Very sad, but in a good way.

Yeah, i still cry every SINGLE time i watch it. i can listen to it and be fine but every time i  watch, it like short-circuits my brain and i just bawl. hah, glad you liked it though <3 your video was very silly 😄 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 5:19 AM, gojirawr said:

Yeah, i still cry every SINGLE time i watch it. i can listen to it and be fine but every time i  watch, it like short-circuits my brain and i just bawl. hah, glad you liked it though <3 your video was very silly 😄 

I tried not to tear up... but the very end got me. I don't generally watch sad things but every now and then it's nice to change it up. Particularly when it's good enough to actually make you feel strongly enough to cry or at least come close to it. Whenever I do watch something sad though, I always follow it up with something funny or silly to regain composure~

Then again I just watch silly things all of the time in the first place... Case in point:

Easily one of my favorite crossovers~

• Funny 1

• Silly 1

This VR experience of The Starry Night takes my breath away. You can use your mouse on PC to look around the scene but I prefer using a cell. :) 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Edited by Kity