AF Theme

Greeneyes

Question

Okay I was a big fan of the default them with less uhh how would you put it... When you scroll with every other them you see in between the comments to the background its disorienting can we add a few themes with something like the old default sci-fi?  Or is it just me? Don't get me wrong I like the themes especially the sao one but its hard for my eyes to read the text and pay attention with little gaps pulling your eyes off of what you are reading tell me if you know what I mean...

Edited by Greeneyes
  • Agree 1

5 answers to this question

Hi @Greeneyes and @Frith

Sorry I missed this during my absence.
The challenge with background image themes is everyone is using a mix of desktops, mobiles and tablet devices. The first Sci-Fi theme you were referring to I believe was the very first theme, however that approach was quite glitchy hence the reason why we changed to this framework.

The transparent background image approach I felt was the best way to make it look good across all devices.

I can look into making a darker plain theme without a background image if it helps?

20 minutes ago, Optic said:

Hi @Greeneyes and @Frith

Sorry I missed this during my absence.
The challenge with background image themes is everyone is using a mix of desktops, mobiles and tablet devices. The first Sci-Fi theme you were referring to I believe was the very first theme, however that approach was quite glitchy hence the reason why we changed to this framework.

The transparent background image approach I felt was the best way to make it look good across all devices.

I can look into making a darker plain theme without a background image if it helps?

this is the other thread where your post is in between the other two with greeneyes comment above yours and firths below

3 minutes ago, Wodahs said:

this is the other thread where your post is in between the other two with greeneyes comment above yours and firths below

Hi @Wodahs yes that is the intended behaviour with the Q&A format, as I have marked that post as my answer it will push it to the top.

• Informative 1