Unknown ANime

DevoidReaper

Its called Blend-S its a slice of life about a girl who is timid but gets hired at a unique maid cafe where there are maids that act sadistic little sister loli etc and she is chosen for the sadistic maid because she is talented at acting that way because of her timidness trying to be open...

Edited by Greeneyes

Not sure but it could be Mekakucity Actors.  I haven't watched that anime all the way through but the fragment in the video you posted seems to have a similar style and I think I recognize the characters.  Really hard to tell from just that bit though.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Not sure but it could be Mekakucity Actors.  I haven't watched that anime all the way through but the fragment in the video you posted seems to have a similar style and I think I recognize the characters.  Really hard to tell from just that bit though.

No its Blend-S ¬¬

24 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

No its Blend-S ¬¬

I have the feeling its the one just after the BlendS at that part or they could have said at almost any time prier (even the start) or just asked whats the anime that keeps recurring thru out the video rather than ask for it so late in the video as that part of the BlendS is on repeat like every 10~15 seconds and they keep adding something different to follow it up then restart it again

Wow! Thank you guys so much!! Either way, I'll definitely check out both anime :DDD 

Guys, I'm sorry but both anime you gave me did not match the opening. Even though both anime seem to interesting (Mekakucity and Blend), I would really like to know what anime it is that is in the posted time script. Thank you very much in advance!! 

• Like 1