Looking for an anime with a genre isekai

Erratic

yeah so far I've watched Overlord, SAO, Log Horizon, No Game No Life, KonoSuba, isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni. So imma need more isekai hehe.

and while im on it, how many days does a new Light Novel chapter take?

grammar's bad, i apologize

• Like 1

there are a few out there but may be try Zero no Tsukaima English: The Familiar of Zero and theres a few seasons

or Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri in this one the main is more able to come and go to the other world

any of the .hack//Sign series 

a new one out Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

edit :~ I forgot Dog Days

Edited by Wodahs
  • Like 1

Uhh 

Endride - Don't know much...

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (Highly recommend)

Knight's & Magic - Reincarnated robot lover into world of magic and giant robots

Outbreak Company (sorta) took a job and transported to another world teaching the inhabitants about otaku culture

Re:zero - transported to another world with crappy ability when he dies gets resurrected awhile before he died

Saga of Tanya the Evil - Atheist gets  scolded by god and re-incarnated with a bet that he wont ask for gods help in his new world.

The Devil Is a Part Timer - Devil ran from his kingdom because holy knight chased him out and is stuck in a almost magic less world.

The Silver Guardian - uhh this one is a stretch so like in sao he goes in a game so there.

• Agree 2