Greeneyes

I Recommend these!

So I have seen more than a few "Recommend Anime" threads so I am making a thread recommending anime each anime I recommend will be from romance to hard fighting.. oh yeah reply if you have a specific criteria for a anime  so I can recommend something good!

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero - Action, OP MC

Akame Ga Kill - Action, Rebellion against government, Magic-ish

Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor - Action, Fantasy, Magic

Alderamin on the Sky - Action, Fantasy, Magic, OP MC Mentally

Alice & Zoroku - Slice of Life, Grandpa and superpowered Girl

And You Thought There Never Is a Girl Online? - Slice of Life, Gaming

A Sisters All You Need - Slice of Life, Little sister lover and writer goal to get a anime made

Assassination Classroom - OP MC, tentacles, Assassination, School

Attack on Titan - Action, Action, Apocalypses, Death, Human vs Titans(Giant Zombies)

Blood Lad - OP MC, Magic, Vampire

Brothers Conflict - Romance, Reverse Herem

Castle Town Dandelion - Magic/Superpower, Royal Family, Competition

Charlotte - Superpowered kids, 

Chuunibyou - Super Otakus meets embarrassed otakus

Citrus - Romance, Yuri, Sisters

Classroom of the Elite - Elite students Elite School Elite Problems

Code Realize - Action, Poiseness girl with man who wants to save her, Industrial revolution London

Danmachi - Action, Fantasy, Magic, OP MC sorta

Darling In The Franxx - Action, Boy meets Girl, Mech, civilization leaves surface of earth because of monster take over

Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody - OP MC, Transported to another-world/game, loli herem

Death Note - Psychological thriller, brainy, OP MC Mentally

Death Parade - Uhh Can't think of a good description...

First Love Monster - Dense AF boy Meets Girl but knows it..

Free Iwatobi Swim Club Eternal Summer - Slice of Life, Swim team wants to win..

Fullmetal Alchemist - Action, alchemy, brothers, government dictatorship corrupt

Fuuka - Romance, boy meets girl, boy reconnects with childhood bf and love triangle

Gabriel DropOut - Slice of life, loli angle goes to earth and finds out about video games and becomes a snob

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash - WATCH NO DESCRIPTION, TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER WORLD

Handa-kun - Slice of life, boy is DENSE AF, school

Hellsing Ultimate - Vampire... Bloody

Hyouka - Mystery, problem solving, OP MC Mentally

Hyperdimension Neptunia - Fantasy, Goddessess

Interviews With Monster Girls - slice of life, monsters are real!

Is - Mech, all girls school with 1 boy

Izetta the Last Witch - action, witch interferes with the worlds wars and is stopped by Micheal the angle

Juni Taisen Zodiac War - Action, Deathmatch with superpowers

Kaze No Stigma - OP MC, Magic

Kino's Journey - Slice of life, adventure, boy or girl(never found out...) journeys the world

Kiss Him Not Me - Romance, Reverse harem

K- K-project - Superpower kings, modern times

Knight's & Magic - title says it oh Mech

K-on - Music slice of life

Log Horizon - transported to another world/game

Lord Marksman and Vanadis - Fantasy, magic, OP MC

Love Is Like a Cocktail - short 5 min Eps

Love Live School Idol Project - Slice fo life, music

Love Live Sunshine - Slice fo life, music

Lucky Stars - Slice of life, highschool otaku girl(s)

Masamune-kun's Revenge - Romance-Revenge

Mikagura School Suite - Yuri, Superpower

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - Title says it

My Little Monster - uhh Romance? I cant explane

New Game! - Slice of life, girls make a game!

No Game No Life - Transported to another world, OP MC

Noragami - god meets girl

No-rin - Slice of life, pop idol meets fan

One Punch Man - OP OP OP OP OP MC

Outbreak Company - Transported to another world, teaching anime to other worlds people

Plastic Memories - Sad Slice of life, beware

Re:creators - Action, transported to another world Reversed, anime characters becomes real

Recovery of an Mmo Junky - gamer meets gamer and like each other

Restaurant to Another World - Food if you like to watch food watch this...

Saga of Tanya the Evil - Fantasy, Magic, God, OP MC, Crazy, Reincarnation/Transported to another world, War

Seiyu's Life - Slice of life, life of a voice actor

Seraph of the End - OP MC, Vampire, Apocalypses

Seven Deadly Sins - OP OP OP OP MC, Fantasy, Magic, Kingdom Corruption

Sky Wizard Academy - OP MC, Fantasy, civilization vs monsters

Snow White With the Red Hair - Romance, prince meets girl

Sword Art Online - Fantasy, magic, OP MC, transported to another world/game, Romance

Tales of Zestiria the x - OP MC, Evil vs good, Excalibur fable basicly

The Ancient Magus Bride - Action/Slice of life, Magic, girl meets monster, Romance-ish

The Devil Is a Part Timer - Transported to another world, Devil MC, OP MC, McDonald Worker

The Disastrous Life of Saiki k - OP OP OP MC, Saikik MC, SLice of Life

The Future Diary - Crazy physiological DeathMatch 

The Irregular at Magic High School - OP MC, little sister, School, Magic, Modern

The Royal Tutor - Slice of life, title says it

The Sacred Blacksmith - Action, boy meets girl, uhhh not much else

Tokyo Ghoul - Action, boy turns bad, 

Trinity Seven - OP MC, magic, harem-ish

Ultimate Otaku Teacher - Title says it, Slice of life

Uq Holder - Immortal strong MC 

World Break - harem, action, reincarnate, magic, OP MC

Worldend - OP MC, Last of Humans, Magic

Yozakura Quartet: Hana No Uta - Superpower, action modern time

Yuri On Ice - Boy meet boy slice of life, ice skating, Romance

@B1gM0ist @Th3Law @Sawyer hicks @demonrider23 @RepentantSky @Part_time_anime

I @ you guys because you made Recommend threads...

Edited by Greeneyes
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

rather interesting list

well theres only a few in that list that I haven't seen or couldn't stand other than that I totally agree

14 hours ago, Wodahs said:

rather interesting list

well theres only a few in that list that I haven't seen or couldn't stand other than that I totally agree

All anime I put in where ones I recommend along with you should see, to see.. If you know what I mean..

when i say an interesting list

i basically was saying a good and diverse list of worth to check out anime

• Like 1