Teen Titans Reaction

King_Sama

The internet has been giving their input on the leaked photos of the live action Teen Titans, and a majority of it has been negative. 

The first shot is of actors Ryan Potter (Beast Boy) and Teagan Croft (Raven). Both heading towards the set, so you can excuse their attire. The second shot is something else though, with the actress Anna Diop (Starfire). I'm pretty heads or tails on this, on one side I love the new approach they're taking for the character; not just on her race. Her look isn't what I'm expecting but I don't hate it. I feel that they could have done a little something more especially with all that's happening with cosplay.

Anyway, I wanted to get the opinion of the nerdiest people I know. All of you. Let me know what you guys think.

Daf3ykoXUAAm7RQ.jpg

teen-titans-live-action.jpg

6 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

Wait you guys like teen titans

what ???  well !!! It's just another in the list 

that it that i have watched and found entertaining 

7 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

Wait you guys like teen titans

What's not to like? This had to be one of the most adult shows to be on Cartoon Network back in the day. Death, betrayal, daddy issues; I can't remember how old I was watching this but I shouldn't have. LOL

Teen Titans is amazing. These costumes are not, and I don't get Starfire's casting. I can't help feel like her personality is going be different than the actual character if only because black actors have to act a certain way in Hollywood films and shows. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1