Anime that feature humanoid robots

gigalomaniaczero

Question

I have just finished watching a one episode Kowarekake no Orgel anime and I loved it. I would love to watch more anime that feature humanoid robots. Anime like Beatless, Sora no otoshimono or  Kowarekake no Orgel could you please recommend some good ones?

Kowarekake no Orgel was so good to watch. Too bad it only has one 30 minutes episode and an OVA. I recommend this anime.

9 answers to this question

The Nuku Nuku series stars a robot girl.  There are three versions to my knowledge.

Bannou Bunka Nekomusume (OVA)
Bannou Bunka Nekomusume (TV series)
Bannou Bunka Nekomusume DASH (OVA)

The TV series and the first OVA uses the same characters, but is a bit different. DASH is entirely revamped, Nuku Nuku is different, but the human characters are still there including the main human character of the previous series being older. You don't have to watch the other two to understand DASH.  You don't have to watch the first OVA to get the TV series. I guess all three are pretty standalone, although personally, I like DASH best.

Outlaw Star

Chobits 

Astroboy

Rockman/Megaman

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head.

Edited by ssjup81
  • Like 1

Was going to recommend Clockwork Planet but see you already have started it! RyuZu and Anchor are adorable.

Dimension W has a cute android as a main character - Mira Yurizaki. I quite enjoyed it.

Also I can wholly recommend Unbreakable Machine Doll. It has a fair bit of 3D but Yaya is soo adorable with lots of combat.

3 hours ago, Optic said:

Was going to recommend Clockwork Planet but see you already have started it! RyuZu and Anchor are adorable.

Dimension W has a cute android as a main character - Mira Yurizaki. I quite enjoyed it.

Also I can wholly recommend Unbreakable Machine Doll. It has a fair bit of 3D but Yaya is soo adorable with lots of combat.

ah cheeky Yaya , she's even adorable when not in combat but always being stonewalled , poor yaya will you be loved by the one you want to serve :) 

what about

Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden

Hand Maid May

Frame Arms Girl

Made in Abyss

Blame!

Key the Metal Idol

Armitage III

Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi

Bannou Bunka Neko-Musume

or Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Cadenza

Edited by Wodahs