New here, nice to meet you all (:

Leo_Sandoval115

Martial art i dont know too much. Action well there alot, Hellsing ultimate (lotta blood), Dragon ball (duh), Fate series, Strike the blood (ecchi as msot are). Shounen, Haikyu, naruto, bleach, dragon ball, Gintama. Can't remember a lot from the top  of my head. Maybe, Mirai Nikki, Akame ga Kill, Made in Abyss, Darling in the FranXX and so on. 

On 4/16/2018 at 6:37 PM, Leo_Sandoval115 said:

I mean i like it, and of course it starts kinda eh in the beginning. It depends really, its more on the side of a love triangle in my opinion, with mecha and hidden story kinda thing but its all up to you. I like it personally 

I wanted to watch that one but with you saying its more about the "Love Triangle" I may end up striking it off my watch list. Kind of reached maximum saturation with those types of anime really. 

Anyway, welcome Leo and JP321. 

Tbh after the latest episode, i can't really say the "love triangle" part anymore. It is really crazy how the plot is now. I do get what you mean, there is a lot of those scenarios in anime these days but I cannot say you shouldn't try it out. Of course it's up to you. 

Also, thank you! 

On 4/17/2018 at 1:48 AM, Leo_Sandoval115 said:

Hello all! Very much new to this, I look forward to talking to new people. Above all, I hope find new anime to watch:D Thank you!

Welcome to the forums!