Laid-Back Camp (Yuru Camp)

Optic

[mal type=anime id=34798]

I started watching this and about 3 episodes in. Nadeshiko is such a silly character but really brings a smile to your face when she brings Rin out of her shell (as she usually camps alone). :)

The advice on camping is also very interesting.

Anyone else watch this anime?

• 2 years later...

Just finished the first episode of season 2. And, oh, how I’ve missed this series’ relaxing & positive mood. I actually teared up more than once while watching 🥴 Have to admit I was concerned after the short spin-off series (Room/Heya Camp) failed to recapture the charm of the original IMO, but this first episode was a perfect “Welcome Back” hug. Part of me worries that it won’t be able to maintain this level for the duration, but it’s very much a type of show I really need at this time.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just finished episode 9 of season 2. Rin’s family is just awesome, though all the series’ characters are wonderful & supportive. Even binge-drinking sensei is straightening up for the benefit of her young charges. While Rin will always be my favorite character for her introverted (but not in a stereotypically negative way) personality, Nadeshiko’s  natural enthusiasm makes her a fun character & a perfect bestie for her. I know I’ve said it before, but this is just such a wholesome & upbeat show it does my state of mind good 😌 

Edited by Ohayotaku