What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

• 2 months later...

Was disappointed by Salt and Sacrifice...so...

Playing with partner:

Ship of Fools (first play though, so far so good)
Enter the Gungeon (haaaaard but fun)

Playing for self:

Final Fantasy VII Remake (liking the dialogue, it's funny. could do without all the early foreshadowing. But these are nitpicks. Some cuts scenes are laggy)
Dragon Quest 100-I mean XI (it's fun).

I’ve been playing The Witcher 3 for the first time off and on (can’t progress in the main story currently due to a glitch).

On the side I’m playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Narcissus, Hatsune Miku: Mega Pack, and Chaos Head;Noah.

Lastly I’m replaying Pokémon Black 2 off and on.

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up Omori on the Switch and started playing it. It’s a really solid port. The backgrounds are pleasant and the touch screen controls are a nice detail.

Been playing Hogwarts Legacy early access and it brings alot of mixed feelings for me. Both seeing flaws in the game and with the controversial side of the wizarding world, I feel absolutely guilty for enjoying it and even purchasing the game. It was a long and difficult process mentally. 

But for the game itself, it's fun, it brings the magic of the Wizarding World that so many people having been dreaming off. As a kid I always dreamed of recieving my Hogwarts acceptance letter and dreaming of being on that Qudditch field and having to run back to the castle in time for my defence against the dark arts classes, and now as a 20 year old, Hogwarts Legacy manages to at least satisfy a small part of my childhood to a certain level. 

Though I purchased the game I want to make it clear, I do not agree with J.K Rowling or any of her views. I completely support the trans community in every way possible. I completely understand how so many people feel betrayed but her and feel that the wizarding world is no longer a safe space for many people in the LGBTQ+ Community. For me personally I'm on the side of seperating the art from the artist which I know a lot of people will disagree with but personally just because Rowling first created the world, I believe that the world belongs to the fans and millions of people who brought it to life. What J.K Rowling rants about behind a keyboard on twitter shouldn't have any power on people, and destroy their love for a huge part of their childhood.