What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

Right now, I'm replaying two games. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, and a modded playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas. Happy the Steam Summer sale is here so I have new games to binge on.

• 3 weeks later...

Playing Fire Emblem Awakening yet again. I picked up one of my Lunatic/Casual files that I started not too long ago, and started collecting child characters. So far my best unit is Morgan with ~265 stat with Vantage + Vengeance, and he just destroys everything.

I looked in my activity log and I have over 260 hours on Awakening. Fire Emblem Fates, where are you? :P

Since I still can't transfer Luigi's Mansion 2 to the new 3DS, I went back to Sonic Runners and found a copy of Pokemon Green in Akihabara. About to start that and go on a nostalgia trip. lol

After 5 months, I finally picked up Agarest Generations of War again. Since I wasn't that far to begin with, I decided to start over. It's an alright game, but nothing amazing. At least it will keep me entertained for a bit while I wait for FE: Fates.

So, I'm planning on another playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening, mainly because Agarest wasn't enough to get me hooked in. I'm not exactly sure on which pairings I'm going to do yet, but I have a general idea of what I want. My main goal is to beat post game DLC chapters with ease. Here is my current matchup so far.

template_male_tactician.thumb.png.e0aaa3f7aa12c023322a4ef65568947d.png

Although, I'm still unsure about a few of them, mainly Brady's father, Lucina's mother, and Owain's father. I don't actually plan on using Noire, Gerome, or Kjelle, as I have no experience with Noire and Kjelle, and I never found Gerome as OP as some people claim he is.

I usually have Lucina's mother be Olivia or Sumia. Olivia is one of my favorites. I change het class so she can get good skills but I always change her back to a dancer. She's actually quite strong. Sumia can pass Galeforce to Lucina. I personally prefer marrying Nowi because Morgan as a manakete is almost unstoppable. Nah will have the exact same stats as Morgan as well. I can easily beat any dlc with Morgan and Nah as manaketes. Just stock up on dragonstone +.

I usually have Lucina's mother be Olivia or Sumia. Olivia is one of my favorites. I change het class so she can get good skills but I always change her back to a dancer. She's actually quite strong. Sumia can pass Galeforce to Lucina. I personally prefer marrying Nowi because Morgan as a manakete is almost unstoppable. Nah will have the exact same stats as Morgan as well. I can easily beat any dlc with Morgan and Nah as manaketes. Just stock up on dragonstone +.

That's what I pretty much did in one of my earlier files. However, the DLC that I'm mainly trying to beat is Apotheosis which I've never tried to beat all the way through before. Mainly because the one file where I had my avatar with maxed out stats and good skills, I was playing on Hard/Classic, so if I lost a unit in there, I would be done for. Even so, I did end up beating the first fight without a single loss. Considering that I don't want to be caught up in early game stuff, I might go for a Hard/Casual mode, or maybe yet another Lunatic/Casual.

Also, this is the last boss for Apotheosis:

Anna.png.265bf7d97c033c22ecd59a7efdb15def.png

I'm not even sure if two maxed out manaketes can stand up to that. If anything though, the boss seems to be weaker against ranged attacks due to counter not activating.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished World End Economica Episode 2. Ugh... that ending.

I was really hoping that he would end up with Eleanor, and I had finally gotten over Hagana not being in the game. But he decided to reject Chris, which I was completely expecting, but is also going to reject the possibility to be with Eleanor? I felt like they actually got along better than he did with Hagana. I can only say that episode 3 better be amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold on and off recently. While it is a nice remake, I feel like story mode still lacks the adventure and challenge that the original had. Perhaps I'll start over and do classic mode soon.

While looking through Steam I accidentally see this gamed Nekopara ! And it looked damn cute so I bought it , now I'm currently using my masterful charming skills to get the neko girls to fall for me :P Even though I get bored too damn quick , so I'm skipping most of the text :P

While looking through Steam I accidentally see this gamed Nekopara !

Oh we have a discussion thread for that game! Feel free to post further NEKOPARA thoughts here.

Admittedly I still haven't got around to playing it - another thing to add to my To-do list. >_<

• Like 1

The usual I guess, FIFA,FM and F1 2014

I just realized this though, I played 3 games, all the 3 games starts by F, F has 3 lines and triangle have 3 sides.

[spoiler=Illuminati Confirmed]image-jpg.48478.jpg.e00b4e97aa0daa80ed2762dd3854387b.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 BOIIIII!!!!111!!!11! But seriously, Kojima is one of the most creative men in the world. The kind of stuff that's in his last Metal Gear, is nothing short of spectacular and sometimes confusing but wonderful nonetheless.

• Agree 1

Fault milestone two. It completely blows its predecessor out of the water, and even other VNs in general. The camera angles and zooming are perfect, and the CGs are really amazing. I really look forward to reading the rest of it. :)