What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

I do not have a wii but I have been hooked on xenoblade chronicles at my friends place lately. I wish I could justify buying a wii right now so I can play it on my own time. (o^.^o)

Edited by Guest

I do not have a wii but I have been hooked on xenoblade chronicles at my friends place lately. I wish I could justify buying a wii right now so I can play it on my own time. (o^.^o)

Well, I wouldn't expect to find it cheap if I were you.

Fortunately, there is a version for the New Nintendo 3DS, and it even has the advantage of being portable, so you can play it wherever. :)

Well, I wouldn't expect to find it cheap if I were you.

Fortunately, there is a version for the New Nintendo 3DS, and it even has the advantage of being portable, so you can play it wherever. :)

Pricing wise, getting a New 3DS for Xeno is about the same as getting a Wii just for Xeno.

However, even though the New 3DS is portable, it's also the only exclusive game for it and the models and textures look like crap compared to the original.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing alot of Fallout 4, Sword Art Online: Lost Songs and Just Cause 3. Going to have Star Wars Battlefront hopefully by New Year.

• 4 weeks later...

Ehhh, I have downloaded a bunch of games to play and yet I spend most of my time doing nothing XP By nothing, I mean aimlessly running around killing monsters because I'm stuck at some point of the game in Memories of Celceta and I'm too bored to look it up xD I'm hopeless.