What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

I'm currently playing Valkyria Chronicles. It is a good game so far. Me and the main character, Welkin Gunther, have so much in common. We are both weirdos who talk and think about nature too much.

My true Waifu is Isara Gunther, this forum sadly lacks her as an option.

• 1 month later...

Handhelds:

• PSP (t3021p) - Persona, although the fact you're always in the "dungeon" has got a bit grating;
  • PSP (tbd) - Fate/Extra CCC, although not played it in a while, because I have to "trans-play" (translate and play);
  • 3DS - Project Mirai DX, one final push, and back to Pokémon, perhaps;
  • GBA SP - Pokémon LeafGreen, yeah, everyone else is either playing Alpha Sapphire or the digital versions of Generation I, and I'm playing LG ;)!

Consoles:

• PS2 - Persona 4, although Hama or Mudo is killing me, literally;
  • PS3 - Lost Dimenson, one final push and true ending, finally;
  • Wii U - Sakura Wars - So Long My Love, when I get back to it;
  • xbox 360 - nothing, as not set it up yet;
  • xbox 360 (Unit-02, shame it's not red) - nothing, as not played on it in a while!

I'm also playing Digimon World Re-Digitise (emulation) on PC, but the expiry date on your partner Digimon is getting a bit grating!

Lost Dimension's quite interesting, you take on the role of Shou, who together with Yukiko, Nagi, Himeno, Mana, Zenjirou, Soujiro, Marco, George, Agito and Touya, are tasked with saving the world from destruction, but there are traitors among you!!

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

Ok, so on:

PSP "t3021p" - Persona 3 Portable ~Girl's Side~, the "always in the dungeon" got a bit too grating, so I decided to go back to Persona 3, although it was mostly to see if the Town Map being in French was just a European thing, or was the same on the American version; I have UMDs for both, as I didn't check the content of the first European Limited Edition I bought (second hand), only finding it came with the US UMD after it arrived!

PSP "tbd" - Fate/Extra CCC, I'm actually "trans-playing" it now, well, there's not much translating going on, I'm watching a playthrough on YouTube where someone acts out all the dialogue, however the route I'm playing [Caster, with male master], and the route it's for [Gilgamesh, with female master], does mean the dialogue is occasionally different, so I have to scribble down the different dialogue, to free translate at some date!

xbox 360 "Unit-02" - Persona 4 Arena, as it's been sometime since I last played this, I decided that before I start Ultimax, I best remind myself of the story in the previous game, with the eventual plan being to move onto P4D, with Kanami and her Kitchen Idol Group, but not sure that's happening, as spent the money I was planning to use on a Vita :D!

I actually only decided to start up the 360, and play Arena because when I tried to start my PS3 controller, it didn't turn on, I forget how different the PS3 an xbox 360 are, as one you can charge the controller without the console being on, whilst the other it has to be on, so if I'd remembered that, I would have probably ended up playing on the PS3 instead, and completing Lost Dimension!

If I think about it, in my "historic" currently playing, in my previous post, I missed out:

Nintendo DS - Devil Survivor 2, got a bit stuck on that game, so some grinding will be required, at somepoint :D!

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I got Banished not too long. I find it to be a highly addicting game, but also incredibly frustrating at times (which I still enjoy, when it comes to this game anyway).

I got Stardew Valley just before Banished and was really into that for a little bit. But since I got Banished, I haven't been interested in Stardew lol

• 3 months later...

Elder Scrolls Online, I haven't played it since beta and it was really bad then but it's actually pretty good now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And we can add Company of Heroes to the list. Started playing it several years after dropping it after introducing my SO to it. We're both horrible at the game, but having fun.

Edited by Guest