What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

I'm working on beating every single God of war game on the hardest mode atm, already beat chains of omlypus and im almost finished with part 1 and 3. There are 6 games to beat, its really hard but Gow is best game series ever so I am having a ton of fun.

Aside from Gow, I am still working on beating Dark souls 1.

I have too many things I need to play! It's just makes me not want to play them because I don't know where to start haha

maybe I should start with FF XIV so the free trial doesn't go to waste...

id be surprised if forum member @SAO LILDOOP doesn't have any info on this one or played it

Honestly, I don't know anything about it. I'm a huge SAO fan but I haven't played any of the SAO games at all; I only ever want to play SAO when its made in real VR and I can enjoy the fullness of its beauty. Until that day, I wait.

Honestly, I don't know anything about it. I'm a huge SAO fan but I haven't played any of the SAO games at all; I only ever want to play SAO when its made in real VR and I can enjoy the fullness of its beauty. Until that day, I wait.

oh gawd that will be something maybe even quite omb with it being VR

Oh cool, I've just started a break from it. I play way too much as it is, and while I've bought other games, I have quite the backlog. Intending to come back a month or so before the upcoming expansion.

Feel free to grab me via PM if you have questions, I can probably answer them for you.

Which server and data center are you from? :) I'm Yuka Keshiro, and i'm playing on Moogle (on the Chaos data center)

Mainly playing Horizon Zero Dawn and Tales of Berseria at the moment.

• Friendly 1

Oh cool, I've just started a break from it. I play way too much as it is, and while I've bought other games, I have quite the backlog. Intending to come back a month or so before the upcoming expansion.

Feel free to grab me via PM if you have questions, I can probably answer them for you.

Which server and data center are you from? :) I'm Yuka Keshiro, and i'm playing on Moogle (on the Chaos data center)

Oh geez, I don't even know haha. I'll have to look next time I go on! I'm just doing the free trial right now, to see if I want to get into it properly ^-^

Fair enough. I did the same thing when I started and just fell in love with the game. You get a lot of limits with the free trial, though I hear they relaxed some of them when they upped the level cap for it (It used to be Lv 20 per class, but now its Lv 35.)

• Friendly 1

i am on the primal data center, simon tam

I want so badly to play Breath of the Wild. Unfortunately I don't own either console to play it on, and I don't want to buy a Switch just to play one game.

I own a WiiU, but we're running a tight budget over here for the next month due to unexpected car maintenance, so I'm stuck waiting as well. It's driving me craaaaaaaazy.

I have half a mind to softmod my WiiU and... and... must resist temptations.

As for what I AM playing, I dusted off my XBOX360 and Forza 4. Forza 6: Apex on my PC got my racing game urges going again.

Edited by Guest

Now that I've revamped my desktop PC a little bit, and moved it to a more comfortable location I'm gonna catch up on my Steam games that don't play well on my laptop. :D

Finally gonna get to finish Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1. >^< I was SUCH a huge fan of Nep since before the Re;Birth games even came out, and now I'm super behind. I have so many Neptunia games to catch up with.

Unexpected savings permitted the immediate purchase of Breath of the Wild on Wednesday.

I uh... for the most part, haven't actually stopped playing it, for any significant length of time, since then. :?

According to my Daily Log thingy on my WiiU, I've been at it for fifty hours, though that includes pauses for cooking and things of that sort - I'd say my play time is closer to 45 hours. Still utterly irresponsible and insane, to say the least bit.

This is my life right now:

3TearJo.jpg.e05fc940f257eaaae3c61c71174c1fbd.jpg

• Like 3

Unexpected savings permitted the immediate purchase of Breath of the Wild on Wednesday.

I uh... for the most part, haven't actually stopped playing it, for any significant length of time, since then. :?

According to my Daily Log thingy on my WiiU, I've been at it for fifty hours, though that includes pauses for cooking and things of that sort - I'd say my play time is closer to 45 hours. Still utterly irresponsible and insane, to say the least bit.

This is my life right now:

[ATTACH=full]30933[/ATTACH]

Nothing wrong with enjoying a good game.

That said, I've been pretty hooked on NieR: Automata and despite most people saying it has about a 40 hour play time, I've clocked in about 45 same as zoop has with Zelda. It's just that good.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

apart form work and work and forum hopping and anime , the only game ive really been involved with and for a few years now has been Tera

but I have been for a while now been a little bored and not just with the game so been thinking about another game to fall in to but what to fall in to , I don't know