What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just started Monster Hunter: World today. I've always used great swords in past games so I decided to switch things up and go with dual blades this time, and I named my character accordingly.

On 3/12/2018 at 11:14 PM, Wedgy said:

Planning to get that one pretty soon myself. Already have had two of my pals around town tell me to get it so we can all play together.

I just really got into it today. Of course there's a big difference between playing this and the 3ds games, but I still haven't gotten used to how elaborate the environments are; it's a sensory overload. 

I've been trying to make my way through the remaining side content on the endgame mode for Yakuza Kiwami. There's a big problem, in that I am apparently incredibly shit at rhythm games like the Karaoke mini-game.

36 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Question: Does one need to have RPGM installed in order to play games made with it, or does the product export as a standalone piece of software? In other words do we get to see it when you're ready to share it? : P

You don't need it. The game can be exported into a simple executable file, if not, it would not make sense at all.
Once a game is made, it can be distributed anywhere (with the consent of the owner), and even sold, which is what I plan to once it's finished. But I am giving few demos to some friends so they test it out. My game though, it's not even 1% completed of all the things I want to add in, but if you ask, I may send a link to download what I have for now.

Edited by Roxeg