What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

I played some of Long Live the Queen which I got on the Steam sale. It's surprisingly pretty good, and fortunately, I haven't died... yet.

As for me, I've been trying to get back to playing Symphonic Rain lately, hoping I can finish it this time.

YES!!! My favorite VN :) Phorni has the best path. Hopefully you can hold out this time until you can play her path. I don't know if I asked last time, but how far are you?

YES!!! My favorite VN :) Phorni has the best path. Hopefully you can hold out this time until you can play her path. I don't know if I asked last time, but how far are you?

Yeah, that's one of my main motivations for playing the game again. I've found the game to be more interesting than when I last played it, so hopefully this'll help keep going until the end. And yeah, you did ask last time. I'm currently somewhere in the middle of Fal's route.

And yeah, you did ask last time. I'm currently somewhere in the middle of Fal's route.

Ah, sorry, I have a bad memory xD Hm... Fal's route... if this is your first path, I'm not surprised that you didn't find it that interesting. After all, Fal's route is actually my least favorite route. I would say it goes something like this Phorni > Torta (first route) > Lise > Torta (second route) > Fal. The reason why I dislike her route so much is due to her personality type.

I decided to go back to my Digimon Adventure RPG game, which I never did finish, due to many distractions. I hadn't played since August. I'm up to VenomVamdemon now.

Phorni > Torta (first route) > Lise > Torta (second route) > Fal.

Ah. I guess it's just my luck ending up on the worst route on my first play. And about her personality, I can see where you're coming from. Though on the bright side, things can only get better after this, so it's fine I guess.

I was planing on playing Dust: An Elysian Tale by now, but I got caught up in other things in Skyrim. After finishing Dragonborn I finally got around to ending the Stormcloak rebellion, then I met Paarthunax and went and killed Edwin(Yes I know his name is Alduin, I just like calling him Edwin). Currently I'm doing Dawnguard, so after that I think I'll start Dust.

Ah. I guess it's just my luck ending up on the worst route on my first play. And about her personality, I can see where you're coming from. Though on the bright side, things can only get better after this, so it's fine I guess.

Yeah, just bad luck :P At any rate, the part I don't like about her actually hasn't happened yet, just beat her route, and you'll see what I mean.

I started over in Etrian Odyssey Untold and did classic mode this time. I should have done this when I got it, as its much better than story mode. Also, my team name is Houkago, and my character names are Ritsu, Mugi, Mio, Yui, and Azusa.

Yeah, just bad luck :P At any rate, the part I don't like about her actually hasn't happened yet, just beat her route, and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah, did that just now, and now I think I despise her. I was never very fond of her from the beginning anyway so I won't take back my previous statement. Working on Lise's route now.

Just to keep the thread on topic, I recently came back to playing osu. If anyone's up for a multiplayer session, feel free to give me a holler.

Starting to play eden*. So far, its pretty good and has a lot of potential; although, some things are extremely predictable. However, I'm only like 20 minutes in by this point, so perhaps it will start to get even better.

Agarest: Generations of War

While not exactly like Fire Emblem, it does bring a new spin on the tactical battle system. It feels weird, as I'm only a bit through it so far, and they only have some rag tag team that doesn't even make any since for them being together. Fortunately, I'm not in here for the story, but the battles, and as such, I'm doing hard mode; although, I'm not really sure why they call it hard mode though as the battles aren't that hard. :P

Fire Emblem Awakening - Hard/Classic.

I was going to go for Lunatic/Classic, but the first five where just far more annoying than I remember doing them a couple months ago. Anyway, I'm actually replaying this not only because its one of my favorite games, but to get new support conversations as well.

Current team:

Chrom x Female Avatar

Gregor x Panne

Lonqu x Cordelia

Gaius x Nowi

Planned team:

Chrom x Female Avatar

Tiki x Nah

Morgan x Lucina

Yarne x Severa

Yes, I realize some of these are only rank A supports, but I really don't feel like grinding that much in this playthrough, and I don't really plan to clear any of the DLC chapters this time either.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been going through Majora's Mask 3DS since it's release. Oh, the nostalgia :crazy:

I got it since release to, but had to put it down for a couple of weeks... Not to mention the Great Bay Temple. I guess that's something I need to get back to.

Anyways, speaking of Zelda stuff, I currently playing Hyrule Warriors... since it's own release.

Restarting Rune Factory 4. Besides the fact that the random events can take forever to activate, it does make it feel more dynamic. I also chose to pick staffs as my main weapon in this playthrough, and I have to say, I sure don't regret that decision one bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Still playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2 to unlock the "true ending". In typical JRPG form, there are grinding elements involved to meet certain criteria... (lily ranks in this case). :angry: Normally I wouldn't bother but the true ending adds two whole chapters which you can't ignore...