What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

I've finally started playing Mario & Luigi Dream Team. I hadn't played an RPG Mario game since Super Mario RPG on the SNES back when that was out. lol I loved that game. I picked up Mario & Luigi Dream Team back in 2013, as it was the "Year of Luigi" and all and was the most recent game at the time. I put it on hold for all this time because of distractions. The game is nice so far...still miss some of the Mario RPG stuff though...but that's because that was a collab with Square Enix so I miss those elements. lol

Other game I've been playing...Sonic Runners. Free iOS game. It's okay for what it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been playing Oblivion 5th anniversary edition [PC] and the Bleach Heat the Soul game series [PSP] , I'm on game 6 at the moment just finishing the tournament mode before I go to game 7 I am really looking forward to using Hollow Ichigo in no. 7 :D

Check out some of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnzS5nlwZ-I

Not really a game per se, but I've started playing "Kana ~ Okaeri" recently, the visual novel remake to "Kana ~ Little Sister". It's got a pretty emotional story so far, dealing with certain heavy subjects that are expected from a story like this.

Just got into Bleach Heat the Soul 7 and I am loving it , though I am annoyed that Yami in his hollow form is so limited he is slow and this attacks (while they do have a large area damage affect are not all that great to use).

Just completed the main portion of BioShock 2 a few days ago, and the Minerva's Den DLC.yesterday. I'll probably begin playing BioShock: Infinite tonight.

on Ps4

Mortal Kombat X

Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Destiny

Shovel Knight

Bastion

Far Cry 4

on Ps3

Okami HD

Dishonored

On Wii U

Super Mario 3D World

I just recently got a Wii U so the only games I have for it were the ones preinstalled, working on getting more for it soon.

Still playing NV after god knows how long. Damn, the things you could do with this game. And I haven't even started any of the DLCs yet, nor have I gotten any of the endings yet.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IV and Pokemon Rumble World. Final Fantasy IV is my first Final Fantasy game......I love it. I played Bravely Default and fell in love with Square Enix so I had to play Final Fantasy.

I just sterted playing an arcade style racing (sort of) game called AudioSurf (PC) @_@ I have no idea how to describe it .

You race down a track that is based off of the song your playing (the beat / tempo , I'm not quite sure how they make the track into a . . .track).

Anyway here's a video to help explain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZiRFre4NPE

• 2 weeks later...

Began playing GTA V on PC a few days ago. Quit playing an hour ago due to a game-breaking crash that occurs during one mission (a heist mission no less, titled "Blitz Play"). Can't proceed with the story.

Oh well. Time to spend the following week binging anime before I feel motivated to fix this stupid bug.

Finished Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2 on my Vita yesterday.

On the PS4 front... I am slowly playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II on the PS4 (pacing myself due to it being in native Japanese). And I also intend to play Bloodborne on the PS4 sometime this weekend. Looks interesting. I heard it's a difficult game but rewarding.

I'm play Super Mario Sunshine over and over again. I'm speeprunning it, which is my own term for "go as fast as you can without going online to look up the tricks and glitches to properly speedrun." Do not steal.

Other than that, I play Smash and Mario Kart. My computer cannot run anything and it is misery.