drill

What Game are You Currently Playing?

Playing Phoenix Wright Vs Professor Layton. I am not a fan of Professor Layton but I do like Pheonix Wright.

Monster Hunter Stories is my recent obsession. I've played it at least a little bit every day for the last two weeks. Other than that, I'm just messing around with some of the PS Vita free games from PSN.

I'm playing Super Mario Odyssey for Nintendo Switch. I'm enjoying the game and the Super Mario 64 references.

I have a lot of games that I still haven't gotten around to playing, but I went back to playing Rogue Galaxy (downloaded it to my PS4).  I beat it once on the PS2 and mostly loved it (all except Zerard).  Realized that I had quit in the Factory (on Zerard....my most hated planet) last time I played it and rushed through it so my weapons and characters were way underleveled for the boss.  I've been taking my time ever since and now I'm completely, totally, and never going back there except to purchase more bounty permits, finished with Zerard and ready to take on the rest of the galaxy again ^_^ Now it's just fun all the way to the end.

I'm currently playing .hack//GU Last Recode. This series of games is just as good as I remember.

• Like 1