What Game are You Currently Playing?

I'm mostly playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. I also play HotS and Mechwarrior online. Sometimes Breath of the Wild. I've become the worst gamer ever. >_< Everyone at my job still consider me the gamer of the company though.

• Like 1
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not much of a gamer anymore, but when I do play from time to time when chilling with friends. Right now it's just DBZ Fighter and Madden

I'm back to launching kerbals in Kerbal Space Program.  Valentina sure looks happy to have made it to orbit! (taking a break from minecraft.  )

I'm playing Touhoumon, which is a hacked version of pokemon firered, that includes custom maps to represent the world of Gensokyo (the world touhou takes place in). There are some weird graphical gli

Posted Images

Witcher 3, Nier: Automata, Dishonored 2, Vanished, and Mortal Kombat X. All for PC.

• 4 weeks later...

Last thing I currently played was the new Fates game for the playstation vita.

It is like a way better looking and fun version of samurai warriors/dynasty warriors. (truth be told).

Not... a whole lot at the moment, actually.

I've been playing a bit of Tabletop Sim here and there, but other than that I've been mildly gameless. :o

so I gave Kritika Online a go , even put some $ in to it started in it's CBT now in it in its OBT stage but the gloss has gone think I may just rest it for a while

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing the ever loving crap out of Yonder. I didn't think a game that I basically bought just to get a break of constant combat in games would end up being something I'd spend so much time with, but it turned out that way.

• 1 month later...