HELP US SAVE MLP!

SAO LILDOOP

I don't care if you don't watch MLP, I love MLP, it is my favourite show of all time. I would be crushed to see it go and to see all the brony's disappointed, MLP is more than a show for us. Please, just sign it.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Hasbro_Studios_Please_Keep_My_Little_Pony_friendship_is_Magic_Alive/?tJzocnb

5 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I'm a pony-lover myself, and I'll sign it for you, but I don't think fan demand will save it unfortunately. Normally, the reason cartoons of this intended audience will go under has nearly everything to do with toy sales... which already makes it kind of amazing that G4 has lasted this long having been primarily airing on a very small family oriented television channel. Naturally sales will decline when your biggest fans start owning more than enough little toys featuring their favourite characters. Adding all of these new characters into the spotlight should have been taken as a sign that there's only so much growth that can be observed in the main cast, and that once those ideas have all been exhausted, it may be time for it to retire. 

FiM has had a considerably long run for a cartoon. I think, with that much success in G4, it should be safe to say that Hasbro has learned quite a bit about what works and what doesn't when you compare G4 to the terrifying G3. 

Even if the next iteration flops, FiM won't be going anywhere and you will still have, what, eight seasons and upwards of 4 feature length films to look back on and rewatch? I would like to think the creators want G5 to be as great in comparison to G4 as much as the fans do. : ) 

I agree, but still thank you for signing it because if there is any chance to keep it going I want to take that chance.

I was a fan of the original MLP way way way back in the day.  My sister loved barbies, I loved MLP and I even had a movie at one point.  Wish I knew where it went.  If I could find it today I'd make my sister buy a VHS player and show it to my neice.  :)  Still got my MLPs too.  I could never consider giving them up.   Good luck saving them with a petition. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1