Perfect Balanced Anime

CrimsonCardinal

Well Everyone i was thinking..about which anime would be a balanced anime for you, a perfect blend of different genres , Which had an impact like "Oh man ! This is just Dope" 

Well i know theirs a lot like Bleach, naruto and Some legendarty Titles but what is a perfect blend for you ?? 

Edited by CrimsonCardinal

• 2 weeks later...

if you talking about battle shonen and consequently  about strategic anime, i think Hunter x Hunter is one the best  title. if you talk generically  depend what you want for example ranma 1/2 is a shonen but the plot is he must married with Akane, or Sao when Kirito and friend stay stucked in sao/alo but after ep 13 anime turns in comedy, depend of your mood and what you wants see

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Misari said:

if you talking about battle shonen and consequently  about strategic anime, i think Hunter x Hunter is one the best  title. if you talk generically  depend what you want for example ranma 1/2 is a shonen but the plot is he must married with Akane, or Sao when Kirito and friend stay stucked in sao/alo but after ep 13 anime turns in comedy, depend of your mood and what you wants see

Indeed ,most of the anime we like is based on individual thinking pattern, so a perfect anime literally doesn't exist , every anime is individually ideal for different persons ... 

you must consider many anime share a genre but not have much in common, for example sao log horizon .hack  are all iseaki (peaple trapped or transfer in a different world) but belonging to this this they not have other to share

There aren't a lot of perfectly balanced animes. There's either to much of one thing or no enough of the other, like I put my girl on to Attack On Titan and she oves the story but hates the blood and gore. Didn't talk to me for a day Lol, keep watching that anime though.

The perfect kind of balanced would be Hero Academy, One-Punch Man, Black Clover, SOA Season 1, I want to say Tokyo ghoul but i don't know about that one.