What instrument do you play, or plan to learn?

seemore_bhutts

5 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

I play Piano, not that great yet either but I love doing it and I am determined to get good. :D Good luck @seemore_bhutts with your playing.

Good luck to you too!

1 hour ago, Wedgy said:

I've been playing guitar, myself. I have smol hands though, so it's a bit of a challenge to reach the frets sometimes. I'll just keep at it. :)

Keep working at it! My hands aren't exactly huge either, so I try to just compensate with speed when going up and down the neck :)

• Like 1

I used to play the alto sax. I might pick up the bass soon. I’ve got access to drums, bass, guitar, violin, and ukulele because of my boyfriend. There’s a keyboard too, but his brother has it right now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kohloo said:

I used to play the alto sax. I might pick up the bass soon. I’ve got access to drums, bass, guitar, violin, and ukulele because of my boyfriend. There’s a keyboard too, but his brother has it right now

The bass is fun to learn, and lucky you for having so much access to instruments! A little jealous :D

I use to play violin in high school, I miss it so much. Watching K-On and reading Nodame Cantabile actually inspired me to join orchestra back then but we really sucked lol.  I have a guitar and keyboard but I never set a time to learn how to play them properly. Learning a new instrument takes so much discipline >.<

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

The bass is fun to learn, and lucky you for having so much access to instruments! A little jealous :D

Ah, I just got lucky! Andy (my bf) is passionate about playing music and he also used to teach kids how to play drums! He’s pretty excited about me taking an interest in the bass. He also keeps threatening to find an alto sax for cheap because he thinks it’s super cool and is a bit jealous I played it and he didn’t get to! Lmao

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kohloo said:

Ah, I just got lucky! Andy (my bf) is passionate about playing music and he also used to teach kids how to play drums! He’s pretty excited about me taking an interest in the bass. He also keeps threatening to find an alto sax for cheap because he thinks it’s super cool and is a bit jealous I played it and he didn’t get to! Lmao

That's awesome. Stay interested in the bass, and get an alto sax! It is cool!

• Like 1

MY wish is to learn to play a flute. 

This is because once I heard a flute song in a movie and it was so amazing I only wish I could learn to play it myself and I would for the of my life.