Just to say hi!

Spratters53

Hey guys! Dan here.

I just signed up. Looking for new people to talk with.

I'm a fairly new anime watcher (in the last year or so) and after going off of most TV shows because they're all pretty awful now, so anime is beginning to replace them.

I started with Death note and since then have watched FMA: Brotherhood, Tokyo Ghoul, Elfen Lied, My Hero Academia, Castlevania, Attack on Titan, Kakegurui, Made in Abyss, and most recently, Steins;Gate (which i think is my favourite so far).

I also play loads of videogames, and am English, if that's of interest to anyone!

Edited by Spratters53

Most of them have been recommended to me at some point yeah. I have a friend who's been watching for years. So now i'm certain I like anime, i'm doing more of my own research for the following shows (although there're loads of sequels atm for the shows i've been watching so I could just watch them too :P)

Welcome to the forums Dan.  That is quite the list; I recognize several mainstream titles so far on it.  I think you should check out Psycho-PASS sometime.  It might be right up your alley.  If you need any suggestions, let us know.  It's nice to see that you are doing some research on your own time.  I find lots of good anime that way myself.

What video games are you into as well?  We have quite a following here.  I've got most of the consoles (I do exclusively console gaming these days. I don't believe in throwing out money on a shiny computer that won't last) and play a lot of RPGs, Adventures, Horror, and Flight Action games myself.

Edited by Beocat
added second paragraph