Which anime character represents you the most or what you look like

Part_time_anime

For me the anime characters that represents a lot of my personality is —light yagami— from death note. This is because I understood his intentions and supported his ideas all the way and his personality is very close to mine. 

If you have watched the anime you would understand.imageproxy.php?img=&key=3ac38e7f837961b6

Also I guess he looks abit similar to me but I don’t have messy hair like him and my hair is black. And I’m abit darker than him. 

Alltogether this anime character sums me up the most. 

F18F2152-457B-484A-9F91-6BBED0C3956F.jpeg

66AD0204-163B-4E33-8EAB-30A6E977F075.png

Edited by Part_time_anime

I was told once that I was like Hatake Kakashi.  I haven't seen enough Naruto to know if that is good or bad though. 

If I were to pick for myself, personality-wise I'd probably pick a character like Houtarou from Hyouka.  "Low energy" is totally me, though I can get things done when suitably provoked.
https://myanimelist.net/character/55131/Houtarou_Oreki

Can't think of a good visual character offhand tho.  I'm middling tall (5'10"/178cm), hiker build, long dark hair in back w/dark mustache and white beard.

• Like 1

Mikasa is actually one of my favourite character because she’s is a bad ass. Everything she does is a bad ass. She’s looks bad ass. And fights like a bad ass. I don’t think any male of female characters can compare to her. 

@Wedgy

Edited by Part_time_anime

I'd say I'm a mixture of these three. I avoid most people because I find it difficult to get along with them, even though I wish I could be friends with them or at least be able to have a friendly conversation. I also feel an obligation to be helpful to people if I see an opportunity to do so and feel both lazy and guilty if I don't. I do have a few close friends though. 

[mal type=character id=3105]

[mal type=character id=89]

[mal type=character id=496]

• Like 1

it's hard for me pick one, i have same ideals of Kasper hekmatyar, i like mmorpg and while playing a title, like a Kirito I play as solo player, and even if i not a hikikomori like he, i  suffering a  incurable disease (wont say) and for this i am very close to Real world, however i like mahjong so i think Saki and  akagi , i like LoL  and i enjoyed Lu's time but nobody of this chara represent me 100%

Edited by Misari
  • Like 1

I really galdly somebody see that anime, now I not play Lol anymore but when i playing i was every day searching for "LOL anime" and i found that, i burned all 2 season less 2 week lol

Shikamaru; I'm lazy, easily annoyed, act like almost everything is an inconvenience but when I'm into something or have to be I put my full heart into it even if I act like I didn't. Also I befriend those who feel like they don't belong or are constantly picked on for who they are. 

Choji; because I just f**king love food of course, lol. 

• Funny 1

Shinji always resonated with me a lot, so I'd go with him. NGE always hit very close to home with its topics (except for the giant robots and monsters and stuff). 

[mal type=character id=89]

As for looks, this guy from One Outs is kinda close (though he's more handsome than the real me):

[mal type=character id=18597]

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Houtarou from Hyouka is the character who represents me the most. (I used to be the complete opposite of what Houtarou represents and his ideology "consuming energy" if i'm looking back to my youth.)

Edited by Muco

aBxMLBx_460s.jpg

blackbeard is my spirit animal, after all, my kokoro is of fragilis vagi<parasitepunsthatiwontcomplete>

in a way, we do somewhat look a like ?, minus his nose, i-i dont have a long nose >.>

or a beard like that ?, but i do have the mighty beard soooo