Overpowered/Strong MC LN and Manga

Erratic

I'm really hooked on op mc's because the anime that hooked me on watching anime is One Punch Man, though Naruto was the first anime I have ever watched.. I think.

So I'm sharing my knowledge bout them badass op mc here, I also want to advertise my Web Novel but don't please don't think cheap of me.

Manga

• The Gamer
  • Noblesse
  • Re: Monster
  • Ore to Kawazu-san isekai hourouki
  • Tenseishichatta yo
  • World Customize Creator
  • Only Sense Online (eugh)
  • Isekai meikyuu de Harem wo
  • Isekai Maou to Shoukan dorei Majutsu
  • The New Gate (this is really exciting)

Light Novel/Web Novel

• (Um, Sorry) I've been reincarnated
  • 29-Years old Bachelor was... brought to a different world to live freely
  • Against the Gods
  • Because there were 100 Goddesses in charge of Reincarnation, I received 100 cheat skills
  • Even posing as a hero is easy-why? cause I'm a God
  • In a different world with my smartphone
  • I've become able to do anything with my growth cheat, but I can't seem to get Out of being jobless (bro dis title)
  • The Man picked up by the gods
  • War Sovereign soaring the heavens

that's it so far

btw this is my web novel thing, this my first time doing this but I have a pretty good idea on how to end this, I will try to update it atleast once or twice a week because I'm working on its cover (also my first time) I'm also trynna fit the whole characters and plot so please do look out for that, this is not just an ordinary easy going mc, I won't spoil anymore hope you guys like it.

When I get my allowance imma try to publish this into a proper web novel website if they accept me that is haha. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/146605367-the-demi-god's-adventure/parts

ah and I will try my best to make sense of the whole thing, the first chapter has a bit of my personal story in it 

i hope i dont get banned from advertising

EDIT: this is kinda a hobby since I have alot of free time, I'm not planning to become a famous a-hole

Edited by Erratic