New Kid On The Block

EnviousEnvy

Hi, you can call me EnviousEnvy, Envy or just E.E. for short! I'm the pretty laid back type but I can be super hyper at times; I found this site through a random Google search (not even kidding here). Anyway, some other stuff about me:

I've been an avid fan of anime for about 15 years. I don't really have a preference on genre when it comes to anime; if I like a series, I like it, if I don't like it well then I don't. I'm also a hardcore gamer and it's usually what I'm doing when not watching anime. I also love bathbombs and occasionally I even like to read. If you have any questions or would like to get to know me then feel free to hit me up. I am quite the chatter box (you are forewarned, lol).

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 2

Anime fan for 15 years huh?. Sugoi(≧▽≦).

Well welcome here. You seem to be quite the jolly type. I, too happened to find this site through a random Google Search, you know, I was searching for some good platforms for Animes and here I am (^^)/. 

Along with Animes I love to do a lot of reading. So which book are you currently reading or read last ? (^・^)

2 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Heeeyyyy nice to meet you E.E! (gasp) Bathbombs? I don't suppose you're also as obsessed with lotion as I am? I'm not allowed in B&BW because I spend too much money in there. I just love all the pretty smells and skin care options and aromatherapy candles. (swoons)

What games you playing? What's your preferred platform? 

Also what books you reading?

Omg, yes I absolutely love lotion. I have a whole shelf dedicated to them, haha. I also love candles too.

I have numerous systems but I prefer PS4. I'm currently playing God Of War 4, Attack On Titan 2 and Akiba Strip.

As for books I'm reading Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast.

2 hours ago, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

Anime fan for 15 years huh?. Sugoi(≧▽≦).

Well welcome here. You seem to be quite the jolly type. I, too happened to find this site through a random Google Search, you know, I was searching for some good platforms for Animes and here I am (^^)/. 

Along with Animes I love to do a lot of reading. So which book are you currently reading or read last ? (^・^)

Currently I'm reading Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast. It's pretty good although I'll admit I've been on the slow side with reading lately. I used to read every day but unfortunately life and time don't want to most days.

Hi Envy, welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

3 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

I found this site through a random Google search (not even kidding here)

Naturally I'm curious what query that might be. ;) Feel free to PM me your response if you prefer.

18 hours ago, Optic said:

Hi Envy, welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Naturally I'm curious what query that might be. ;) Feel free to PM me your response if you prefer.

I just googled "anime forums" just out of boredom and I believe this was the first (maybe second) link that popped up.

57 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Omg me too. I could wear a different lotion every day of the week. 😍😍😍 

I've never owned a PlayStation but recently I've been open to the idea of getting one. I'm more of a PC gamer myself. I played GOW3 entirely at a friend's house and LOVED it so if I get that console for anything, it may be for GOW. 

I play on my PC from time to time but not much  (simply because I don't have the moolah to upgrade my system, lol). I mainly use it to play Sims 4 if anything. 

15 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

Hi nice to meet you I hope that we can be friends soon. 

Of course!

Welcome to the forum, although, with the thread title, I was thinking of the music group. I was like, that's nostalgic. lol

• Funny 1

On 5/1/2018 at 6:50 AM, ssjup81 said:

Welcome to the forum, although, with the thread title, I was thinking of the music group. I was like, that's nostalgic. lol

Haha I thought that too but in every forum/site I join I use the same intro Title.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:03 AM, Shin Kaga said:

Sorry im late but hey welcome im always new to everthing so lets get along

Better late than never, lolol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums Envy :) I'm really really late on this one lol... the welcome is still genuine :)

So, you got a lot of games and consoles? Perhaps you and I should compare collections ^_^ I'm an avid gamer and have been collecting since I was 4 years old or so.

@Wedgy if you are considering going console this generation, definitely get the PS4 for the exclusives. Not to mention the awesome JRPGS are all pretty exclusive to it as well.