Ask I.Zara!!!

I.Zara2006

@I.Zara2006 Sigh... Really? This is not an advice column. *exhales deeply* Okay, listen up. This is a Q and A thread, meaning that they ask you a question and you answer them. Look, this is not Dork Diaries and you are not Nikki Maxwell. Seriously, will you please drop that childish book now? Please? It's really getting on my nerves now.

In these AMA threads people ask you personal questions, and you have to answer them. For example, one might ask "What's your favorite color?" and you'll have to say what it is. Does that clear things up? Also, please act more mature. I know that you're the youngest amongst us, but please, you really need to grow up. And no, do not think that I am embarrassing you, I am simply teaching you the difference between an advice column and an AMA thread.

P.S. I'll give you Divergent after the exams end, meaning on the 14th. I'll have to force Seismi to give it back to me.

P.P.S. AMA threads should be made in the Member Spotlight forum. Keep that in mind.

But other than that, I do have a few questions in mind.

• How much do you really hate Raha?
  • When do you think we should launch the operation "Steal Raha's Diary"?
  • Are you still in on the plan?
  • Do you think Raha will bring her diary on Thursday (to make herself feel important)?
  • Can you really wait until July for Raha to bring her diary?
  • Are you done with History yet?
  • Is the paragraph on the Language Movement really that important? Are you done memorizing it yet?
  • What role did Maulvi Abdul Haq play in the Language Movement? (No peeking!)
  • Gandhi was not a successful lawyer. Justify.
  • What made Lenin turn into a revolutionary in his youth?
  • The work done by Florence Nightingale and Mother Teresa received recognition. Justify in a paragraph.

Sorry for all these questions. The last four questions were for your own good, though. And the other ones... Well, I was just curious.

Edited by AniMeFReaK