Family Feud survey time - Need lots of help

Sonic Whammy

Hey gang.

I hope that a lot of you can help me out. My team would like to try to host a Family Feud contest at our next convention (Castle Point) on May 19. It's just what you think, 100 people surveyed and all that. The catch, of course, I need the 100 people!

If you guys can please help out in a drove and fill out the survey, it would help us out SO much!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMXRB2_MtqtRAMi8VrKDw3pS6uIXveXkiAIXB2H4P55w_Quw/viewform

It's not a problem if something's silly. Hey, maybe someone else said it too. And like I said, if you have to look something up and cheat, we're not worried. Besides, how would we know?

Just for the record, which ones had you confused?

Name a Disney character that would probably hold their own in Dungeons & Dragons

That one.  Stared at it for about 5 minutes trying to decide if you were asking if the character would hold their own as a player rolling dice and deciding, or hold their own as the character the player plays.  For instance, I chose Elsa as I could see her being a frost mage of some power and holding her own inside th game.  Not sure however that she has the creativity and imagination however to really be a great D&D player.

Name a character famous for carrying a sword. *

This one I wasn't sure if you meant video game (like Cloud from FF7) or Anime character.

Those were my questioning questions.

I can fix the wording a little if needed, but to help:

Disney: Yes, we're talking about if the Disney character was an actual D&D combatant. So your answer of Elsa makes sense in that regard.

Sword: Any character at all, doesn't matter where they're from. If we're specifically looking for anime or video games, we'll say so. Heck, since you mention it, maybe we'll leave that up if we ever get a new rotation of questions going and see what we get for 100 on each side. First, let's see how this 100 goes.

On 5/3/2018 at 2:56 AM, Sonic Whammy said:

It's not a problem if something's silly. Hey, maybe someone else said it too. And like I said, if you have to look something up and cheat, we're not worried. Besides, how would we know?

Just for the record, which ones had you confused?

There's some which don't specify weather it's from anime/game/other. There are some whose answers are so open ended it could be a 1000 different things (Character with a sword, what you'd wish for). Also too many questions on conventions which a lot of people probably haven't gone too.

Well, there's a number of those questions that we're keeping open like that without specifying anime or games or so on. We want to see exactly what kind of answers we get without limiting it to one genre or another. If it should turn out once we get the 100 that the answers are all that spread out, then we'll split off and try it both ways. For now, just go with the first thing that comes to mind.

As for the convention questions, they're there since, well, that's where we play these games. Hopefully, to a certain extent, even if you're not a convention goer, you have enough of an idea about what goes on there from maybe friends who do go to mooch off their experience for an answer. If it really comes down to it and you can't fake an answer for some of those, just say so and we'll find a way to make up the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

An update: We're down to 10 bodied needed. If you haven't jumped in and done this yet, help us out now. And thanks in advance and in the past to everyone that's already done it.

I filled it in. Hope I did okay, even though the number question was difficult to answer. I would love to know the results.