So I finished haikyu..

So as the title suggests I finished haikyu and now I am feeling the empty feeling you feel when you finish something good..you feel me ? I am like what am I going to do with my life now. 

Since I have it..I think I am going to watch Seven Deadly Sins. But I don't have much idea on what the anime is about, and I hate that. So guys should I watch it ? I mean is the worth you feel while watching it equals the title of the show. Please tell me if someone has watched it. (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

• Like 1

@Wedgy I Have watched free and was thinking if I should re watch it cuz I was watched it long back. 

And as for 7DS, yes there is a cute pig that...talks

(・へ・).

Its cute yes but I don't think I will want to continue the anime. Maybe later but for now I should move on to something else. 

And thanks for your opinion (^o^). Now I know something about 7DS instead of being completely lost XD.

Edited by Animesta_MidnightLove

Since you like sports anime I would recommend Major, All Out!!, and Days. 

I also tried Seven Deadly Sins, but when I put it on I didn't realize it was ecchi, which I don't like. Suffice to say I was highly disappointed. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

@Vivi Hyuuga Thanks for the recommendations..(^。^). I have heard about Days..its a soccer anime. I like soccer so I will be enjoying that then. Once again thanks.(^^)/

Let me know if you enjoy it! I'm not a sports person, but still love a good sports anime. 

Days has some hilarious Naruto references in it which I loved, plus just great character interaction.

Image result for days anime gif

• Like 1