What’s is yours Favourite anime weapon or object

Favourite anime weapon or object

An anime weapon could be used by any characters. Or any favourite object like the hoguecue from bleach. I think that’s how you spell it. 

My favourite weapon is the

Tensa Zangetsu - its acctualy a katana. From the anime bleach. The final from of his sword and the looks of it is amazing in my opinion.

What’s yours?

F1DEF08F-252D-4326-A1CA-C2579813CF22.png

AFE73092-4FD2-41E6-A6C8-CFB27FEECE14.jpeg

The Tessaiga from InuYasha is probably my all time favorite weapon in anime. It was the first weapon I really noticed in anime and I think because of that it's still my favorite...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i like allot of weapon's -- but probably my favorite weapon is scythe

-- at the very least, i was always (since child) was attracted to the idea of a guy holding a scythe, --that is the grim reaper, 

though, aside from scythes, the weapon of choice, must be a knaifu, for it can end someones laifu with style-u ?

That's got to be Bota's modified sniper rifle from Cat Shit One. That thing saves lives. We aren't that knowledgable about guns, so we can't tell you exactly what model it was, but it was cool.
It was a really good OVA actually, definitely worth watching. It's about a couple of soldiers saving some hostages from terrorists.

Other than that, we really enjoyed watching LLENN wielding her P90, "P-chan" in Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, which was just entirely better than the main series.

Edited by the_twig

Hmm would you call the weapon people in Soul Eater Weapons or or do they have ability's because I think there pretty cool.