Sign in to follow this  
Kasplant

Showing off NPC's for my online DBZ RPG

Hi guys,

I have a little DBZ Online RPG project that is close to releasing a battle tech demo, so I wanted to start working on cutscenes. I also wanted to show off my NPC's I have been working on, so I spent all day making this silly vid. Thought it was a funny way to show off my pixel art :)
All DBZ artwork is OC, most of the tiles are from the Breeze Revolution tileset.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Click here to see!

• Like 1

Thanks! Really appreciate it!

I have a lot more, but I'm not sure when it's crossing the line between showing off and advertising... :)

Ill post a new screenshot once my UI Goku transformation is finished! If you are really interested though, in the description of the youtube vid you can find more information!

Woah, you scripted the game and everything? It looks really nice. This inspires me to learn a few programming languages myself

Sign in to follow this  

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit