New Anime fan here!

pierrem70

Hello everyone! :D My Name is Pierre, yes it's french Oui Oui haha! I Consider myself to be a very polite and caring person, who absolutely loves Anime more than life don't judge lol :) I'm hoping to make new friends whilst i'm on here, and find out new Animes i can watch! I am a Nerd haha, not just that but i am also a Musician and Actor that loves Music! :D 

Now you're probably wondering what an Artist like me is doing on here, well i meant what i said i love Anime! :D Now before i end this introduction one thing you all need to understand is, that i do have Aspergers and ADHD and i also have some anxiety and depression so please bare with me :( I don't have many friends so this is why i am here, and as for Anime it's an escape from reality. Plus i love the story background to it Especially the Anime DEATH NOTE OMG that is a Masterpiece! :D 

Anyway Hello everyone and see you around :) Oh and my Anime waifu is.... I have a lot of them but if i had to Choose then i choose???? Asuna Yuuki <3<3<3 xxxx 

• Friendly 1

Welcome to the forums Pierre.  I think you'll find lots of people here who love Death Note too.  I hope you enjoy hanging out here ^_^  I'm looking forward to chatting with you!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the mental health issues, I'm sure there are many others on here who deal with them. I have general anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and major depression. As well as auditory processing disorder and sensory processing disorder, which just make the anxiety and depression worse. :P Two of my sisters are on the autism spectrum, and one of my best friends has rather severe ADHD. 

I'm also an artist! Are you only an artist as far as music and acting, or do you paint/draw as well? That's my preferred art medium.

Death Note and SAO are wonderful! 

• Friendly 1

@pierrem70 well hello Pierre (^^)/. Thats's a nice name. Welcome here. You have some good talents.. musician, actor, that's great. I live my life on music and anime XD.

Death Note is awesome,isn't it ?(≧▽≦). I know. I am guessing that you saw the movie as well ?

"Anime is my escape from reality." I remember finding that quote and its true,is it not ? As for being an Otaku, you have come to the right place. I hope that you enjoy here. Lets be friends :D :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums Pierre.  I think you'll find lots of people here who love Death Note too.  I hope you enjoy hanging out here ^_^  I'm looking forward to chatting with you!

Hahaha well Death note is a great Anime! so i must imagine that people are all fans here :D Thank you very much! 

10 hours ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the mental health issues, I'm sure there are many others on here who deal with them. I have general anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and major depression. As well as auditory processing disorder and sensory processing disorder, which just make the anxiety and depression worse. :P Two of my sisters are on the autism spectrum, and one of my best friends has rather severe ADHD. 

I'm also an artist! Are you only an artist as far as music and acting, or do you paint/draw as well? That's my preferred art medium.

Death Note and SAO are wonderful! 

OMG Thank you for this wonderful comment :) I'm really sorry that you have issues too it's really difficult to deal with them in everyday life, so i know how you must feel :( Well i'm sure your sisters and your best friends are wonderful people regardless! :) 

OMG that's awesome! being in Artist is pretty cool you can do so much cool stuff :) Unfortunately I am just a Musician and Actor as i'm not very good at drawing, but i would love to draw one of my favorite anime Characters!! :D 

Yes they really are both awesome Animes!!!! :D 

5 hours ago, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

@pierrem70 well hello Pierre (^^)/. Thats's a nice name. Welcome here. You have some good talents.. musician, actor, that's great. I live my life on music and anime XD.

Death Note is awesome,isn't it ?(≧▽≦). I know. I am guessing that you saw the movie as well ?

"Anime is my escape from reality." I remember finding that quote and its true,is it not ? As for being an Otaku, you have come to the right place. I hope that you enjoy here. Lets be friends :D :D

OMG thank you very much!! :D Music and Anime is the Key to being happy XD Yes, Death note is honestly so damn good OMG! :) I haven't seen the movie as i know from a fact that, it won't be as good as the original Anime sorry bout that :/ 

OMG yes of course it's true 100% :D I mean i get so happy just watching an Anime series, and i always wish i could live in Anime i know haha XD Well thank you very much :) I'm sure i will enjoy being apart of this fantastic community! Hell yes let's be friends! :D 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

OMG Thank you for this wonderful comment :) I'm really sorry that you have issues too it's really difficult to deal with them in everyday life, so i know how you must feel :( Well i'm sure your sisters and your best friends are wonderful people regardless! :) 

OMG that's awesome! being in Artist is pretty cool you can do so much cool stuff :) Unfortunately I am just a Musician and Actor as i'm not very good at drawing, but i would love to draw one of my favorite anime Characters!! :D 

Yes they really are both awesome Animes!!!! :D 

Yeah, it really is hard to deal with! It especially impacted me when I was younger and bullied because of it. But, I'm thankful because it makes me more confident in who I am now, despite the anxiety. I'm better at pushing past my insecurities and not caring what others think. 
I'm also chronically ill (I have a genetic condition that causes all this), so it's quite the handful. But you're right, they are all amazing people and I love them so much! 

It really is fun, I just wish I had more opportunities to work on my art. I have absolutely no musical talent, but my sisters are wonderful musicians and one of them is trying to make a career as one. Do you get the opportunity to act much? Drawing anime characters is a lot of fun! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

@pierrem70 Yes you're right, the movie is a little bit different and Isn't that great. Its good to stick with the anime lol. 

I always wish, if somehow, I could transfer to the Anime world once in a while. XD

Yeah i have seen the reviews about it, so i'm not interested in it. Yes i'm gonna stick with Anime to the end 100% lol XD 

I also wish for that to happen :D It's got to be better than living in reality surely xD 

19 hours ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

Yeah, it really is hard to deal with! It especially impacted me when I was younger and bullied because of it. But, I'm thankful because it makes me more confident in who I am now, despite the anxiety. I'm better at pushing past my insecurities and not caring what others think. 
I'm also chronically ill (I have a genetic condition that causes all this), so it's quite the handful. But you're right, they are all amazing people and I love them so much! 

It really is fun, I just wish I had more opportunities to work on my art. I have absolutely no musical talent, but my sisters are wonderful musicians and one of them is trying to make a career as one. Do you get the opportunity to act much? Drawing anime characters is a lot of fun! 

OMG that's just horrible :'( I'm really sorry, people seriously have no respect whatsoever. Well that's a bonus then if it gave you confidence! :D At least you have your family that support you that's great to hear :) 

Hey that's okay everyone has different skills in a way, yours just happens to be Art xD and OMG that's awesome!! at least your sister knows what she wants to do that's amazing :) As for me Acting i do get opportunities now and then, but unfortunately there not paid :( I really want to get paid Acting someday i will hopefully :) OMG i need to try and draw my favorite Anime character! :D  

• Like 2