If You Could Life In An Anime...

Vivi Hyuuga

I was wondering, if you could live in a single anime which would you choose?

There are many great anime I would love to participate in, such as My Hero Academia, but if I had to choose one anime it would be Fairy Tail. I really want to be a part of the Fairy Tail guild! 

85HcyJpEz68WOg5Y01csudJ8bZr-2N-1UIelDxVtm-BPoLnNxu4jnBiaVW5Vgw-aIi75XrKr-NipzP-TlOXkn27o-oKIySYiwI7SGR7KTH_9IwQnH9NitclMkzTL40u39dumW-TFDwIVP3nXczyxlsNfoFlDMuccbXZA-2IMOTip0NgiGTSJ8ru0YMa2-sbW7DobMZsAzXQdOk6OA67TNBu0isftHYcK0GILSv6rRlw9LaEwONEvAQV5_YzfE9uLb7neUHJWtPQs34ehkDfljXik0byWRN7xMsVL4qnFeoPFFmnyyBxy8jcy300yVzAYXrofUN6JJtYJMPv8-WJzzIrrY9FRgzLbhvsnleclSdaBxgbVvhP7SARxXmWTG-2hzDCBfr3HIELAA3oK9F30zRf99q_eWgD4gZPQsdz34DTerpgQ9Uo9venwcbEc8bpR0YFrYs6pFZZQ03CLDCpSEwpssNcnzG2wYmzfabJ_h3lQFA8KbcrpIfbatI_s356aNNZva-v3hz4cCZm_fm5i_rm4jGsZIkRr21wiY6h0WuAKCvqYJ6LsufMCoJnxeFva4dZaLMdp3kAoWBq5Ksv3EZB_aeybelEY7zgBNr9fbLEWhcmZBCsjSfz3gYSg7kCOj8y4gsP4mxVEpmWUixjNljAXtqeFumTT=w500-h285-no

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Now that's an interesting question I haven't really thought about... if I could insert myself into the story as a character, then stuff like the Suzumiya Haruhi series or Saiki Kusuo would be fun. Basically "normal" school life, except really fun and I'd have cool and unique friends! The easy answer would be the Ghost in the Shell franchise, since it's pretty much just a bit into the future, so I'd get some cool technology without much changes for me. You know what, scrap all of that. Put me in Prison School! For, uuhhhh, reasons.

As a child I always thought it would be cool to live in a world with Pokémon... and I think it would still be cool. I think this is the most solid answer that would make most people happy.

I also totally learned the wrong lesson from Kaiji, because the series made death gambles look really exciting and thrilling. I thought if I had to bite the dust, one badass way to go would be to put my life on the line, gambling for insane amounts of cash, only relying on my wits and luck. I guess I am pretty stupid for wanting to be put in a situation like that. :P 

54 minutes ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

I was wondering, if you could live in a single anime which would you choose?

There are many great anime I would love to participate in, such as My Hero Academia, but if I had to choose one anime it would be Fairy Tail. I really want to be a part of the Fairy Tail guild! 

85HcyJpEz68WOg5Y01csudJ8bZr-2N-1UIelDxVtm-BPoLnNxu4jnBiaVW5Vgw-aIi75XrKr-NipzP-TlOXkn27o-oKIySYiwI7SGR7KTH_9IwQnH9NitclMkzTL40u39dumW-TFDwIVP3nXczyxlsNfoFlDMuccbXZA-2IMOTip0NgiGTSJ8ru0YMa2-sbW7DobMZsAzXQdOk6OA67TNBu0isftHYcK0GILSv6rRlw9LaEwONEvAQV5_YzfE9uLb7neUHJWtPQs34ehkDfljXik0byWRN7xMsVL4qnFeoPFFmnyyBxy8jcy300yVzAYXrofUN6JJtYJMPv8-WJzzIrrY9FRgzLbhvsnleclSdaBxgbVvhP7SARxXmWTG-2hzDCBfr3HIELAA3oK9F30zRf99q_eWgD4gZPQsdz34DTerpgQ9Uo9venwcbEc8bpR0YFrYs6pFZZQ03CLDCpSEwpssNcnzG2wYmzfabJ_h3lQFA8KbcrpIfbatI_s356aNNZva-v3hz4cCZm_fm5i_rm4jGsZIkRr21wiY6h0WuAKCvqYJ6LsufMCoJnxeFva4dZaLMdp3kAoWBq5Ksv3EZB_aeybelEY7zgBNr9fbLEWhcmZBCsjSfz3gYSg7kCOj8y4gsP4mxVEpmWUixjNljAXtqeFumTT=w500-h285-no

Same here. This may sound wierd. I actually want to be a villain of the story. The person who is against the fairy tail guild. So I can fight the people in the guild and I want to see them to struggle against my over powering power. The true power of that guild is when they struggle then fight together and when they fight after being overpowered it looks so cool. That’s the best part of the show. 

Spoilers - when they fight against a dark guild in the island in the middle of no where during a exam. That’s where the best fighting scene is. When Erza defeats the enemy that scene is so cool. 

As much as I love SAO I might just have to choose Naruto. I mean, I am a game 4 life but SAO has its problems and yes I would love to play it but seeing as in Naruto I could just learn Jutsu better than anything you could do in a game and with no real chance of it ruining your life.

It would be so cool to learn to walk on water and transform and stuff like that. :D 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2018 at 7:53 PM, SAO LILDOOP said:

As much as I love SAO I might just have to choose Naruto. I mean, I am a game 4 life but SAO has its problems and yes I would love to play it but seeing as in Naruto I could just learn Jutsu better than anything you could do in a game and with no real chance of it ruining your life.

It would be so cool to learn to walk on water and transform and stuff like that. :D M

So true! Though, there are countless times I wish I could have the AmuSphere, or since I'm chronically ill with quite a bit of pain I would really love to have the Medicuboid.
But, I would love to be a shinobi in Naruto! 

On 5/4/2018 at 8:06 PM, Sasazaki Chan said:

Hmmmm let's see..... There's so many it's difficult to decide but I would have to say Fairy Tail, Bleach, or Gun Gale Online (SAO2), as GGO is sooo much better than SAO imo. ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

I still need to watch Bleach... but yay, a fellow Fairy Tail guild member! ^_^
I'm also really enjoying the GGO anime!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

i really like to be in Log Horizon and The Irregular at the Magic High  School . Imagine you have ability to use magic .actually i want to be in a position to control like in log horizon the round table alliance and in irregular the 10 clans sort of things. 

LkMZ01f.jpg

1 minute ago, K.p said:

i really like to be in Log Horizon

I was thinking the same thing only Overlord style. 🏰 

On 5/4/2018 at 4:03 PM, Vivi Hyuuga said:

I would love to participate in, such as My Hero Academia

Again, me too only as the "Best Jeanist" because you know, denim up to your eyes is just totally awesome! 👖 😝

On 5/5/2018 at 6:23 AM, SAO LILDOOP said:

It would be so cool to learn to walk on water and transform and stuff like that. :D 

OMG I totally agree..I want to live in the Naruto 'world' as well..well I think the stuff they do are cool and all and I really love the environment they live in. XD

• Winner 1

On 5/4/2018 at 5:53 PM, SAO LILDOOP said:

Same here, though I really love to live in the world of SAO. But let's try and look to this world called Reality, it won't be long before SAO becomes less of a fantasy. For the world of Naruto though, it's really an amazing place, though dangerous then I would prefer to live during Boruto's era, which is not that far-fetched compared to ours.

MZHtlYM.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I think I'd go for something Ghost in the Shell-ish.  What's not to like about built-in wifi, nanotechnology, useful AIs, full-dive simulations, fully cybernetic bodies, etc.?

5 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I think I'd go for something Ghost in the Shell-ish.  What's not to like about built-in wifi, nanotechnology, useful AIs, full-dive simulations, fully cybernetic bodies, etc.?

Everything tbh, the elites are trying to merge with machines so they can gain immortality and control everyone as their mindless slaves.

• 2 weeks later...