Seen Countries

NightDancer

Which countries have you seen? Maybe you could list them and tell which one was your favorite? Could be some amazing ideas for others or just to see which countries we all have visited! ^^

With these kind of things I am very lucky to live in Europe, so many different countries and all have a different culture! So I can experience another culture very nearby.

Countries I have been to besides The Netherlands; Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Malta, England, Scotland, Aruba and Curacao I think. Well that is what I can remember. =)

Dang great job guys! Why am I modding this forum? lol!

I've only been to Guam, Philippines, and of course the United States. Going to another state here is actually a big deal. Hahaha!

Check back on me in like.. 5 years. Haha! I have random places to go and earned for haha. I'm a bird who is ready to fly! :)

(I think this section was made to watch this dork explore the world with her love of food and friends HAHA)

I'm worse. Malaysia is the only country I have visited. And only parts of it like the Genting Highlands and Kuala Lumpur.

Haha Fab the army might take you overseas too so you'll get your chance lol.

For me I've been to Taiwan and Australia because of the army.

For holidays there's, Beijing, Bintan and Malacca. =)

Linds! You've practically explored all of Europe! Lol

Wow I didn't realize you guys have traveled so much! I have only been in the United States. However its kinda a big thing traveling between states. I mean states are so different, but I've only been to Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada, and California.

Hawaii!! Is it really what they always show Hawaii like in movies? Beach, surfing, those cute beach dancing outfits for girls and the dance moves? I really want to go surfing there!

Wow I didn't realize you guys have traveled so much! I have only been in the United States. However its kinda a big thing traveling between states. I mean states are so different, but I've only been to Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada, and California.

Hawaii!! Is it really what they always show Hawaii like in movies? Beach, surfing, those cute beach dancing outfits for girls and the dance moves? I really want to go surfing there!

Well I've only been to Oahu which has the biggest population. The beach and nature is as beautiful if not more beautiful. One bad thing is on Oahu where there is so much tourism the people have trampled the reefs so much they are killing the coral, therefore there are less fish at most the tourist spots so you gotta find places without so much tourism to see the reef like you do in movies.

There is plenty of surfing and the water is amazing! Beachs like Waikiki are great small waves for beginners.

When I visited I didn't see so much of the hula girls and dances if that's what you're referring to. You can find them if you go to like the Polynesian culture center and go to luaus.

I loved it there I'm going to go see the big island soon.

Well I've only been to Oahu which has the biggest population. The beach and nature is as beautiful if not more beautiful. One bad thing is on Oahu where there is so much tourism the people have trampled the reefs so much they are killing the coral, therefore there are less fish at most the tourist spots so you gotta find places without so much tourism to see the reef like you do in movies.

There is plenty of surfing and the water is amazing! Beachs like Waikiki are great small waves for beginners.

When I visited I didn't see so much of the hula girls and dances if that's what you're referring to. You can find them if you go to like the Polynesian culture center and go to luaus.

Yes the Hula! That was the word I was looking for, thank you. =) Ah what a shame that too many tourist are ruining things there and killing the coral. A friend of mine went there too but during Christmas and she said she saw a Santa in swim-shorts for the very first time haha. ^^ Appearantly they also sell a lot of Asian products there in terms of food.

Yes the Hula! That was the word I was looking for, thank you. =) Ah what a shame that too many tourist are ruining things there and killing the coral. A friend of mine went there too but during Christmas and she said she saw a Santa in swim-shorts for the very first time haha. ^^ Appearantly they also sell a lot of Asian products there in terms of food.

Lol thats funny I wouldn't doubt it. Yea there is tons of Asian and Polynesian restaurants. The population is more than 50 percent Asian decent. There are lots of Korean and japanese people and also Chinese but you can find hubs of like all Asian ethnic groups on the island. I heard a lot of Korean and Japanese while being there

• 2 years later...

Haven't gone out of my turf yet since I'm just too young to go alone and my parents are always busy with work. Although they are planning on us going to Malaysia or Thailand this December tho.

• 4 months later...

I haven't been to many places. Mostly within the US...the east coast mostly. Other than that, only The Bahamas and Japan.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Inside Europe, I've been to the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Serbia, Turkey (only Istanbul though), Italy, Greece and Cyprus. Outside Europe, I've been to Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand, Laos, Australia, New Zealand, Morocco, Algeria, South Africa, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Canada and the US >.< pretty long list, i know

I've been to Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong and that's about it. Hong Kong was the best out of those 3 mainly because the people in Beijing and Shanghai generally are pretty rude(ie: cutting in line) Hong Kong is better in a sense that, at least people don't cut in front of you for the most part. That and the food and the culture is amazeballs in HK. My parents are also from HK and they have relatives there that make it all the more better.