Hey Guys!~

AniMeFReaK

I'm what you'd call a newbie fujoshi. I've watched only ONE yaoi anime, and it's Love Stage. I don't know if this makes me a fujoshi. And I dropped Love Stage after eight episodes too...

So, yeah, just dropped in to say hi! I'm not watching any anime right now (except for Himouto! Umaru-chan... Meh, that can wait.) so I'd really love it if I got some recommendations.

Please take care of me!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 1:01 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

I'm what you'd call a newbie fujoshi. I've watched only ONE yaoi anime, and it's Love Stage. I don't know if this makes me a fujoshi. And I dropped Love Stage after eight episodes too...

So, yeah, just dropped in to say hi! I'm not watching any anime right now (except for Himouto! Umaru-chan... Meh, that can wait.) so I'd really love it if I got some recommendations.

Please take care of me!

Hi hi~! Love Stage is an adorable BL ^^ If you'd like recommendations, I would suggest Hitorijime My Hero or Gravitation! They're both cute and way up there on my favorites. 

• Agree 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 10 months later...

Well, you could start with super lover, tight rope and sekaichi no hatsukoi.

Those three have different level of yaoi, if you just starting as fujoshi you should look more about what you like, so I recomend it

• 1 year later...