AniMeFReaK

Hey Guys!~

I'm what you'd call a newbie fujoshi. I've watched only ONE yaoi anime, and it's Love Stage. I don't know if this makes me a fujoshi. And I dropped Love Stage after eight episodes too...

So, yeah, just dropped in to say hi! I'm not watching any anime right now (except for Himouto! Umaru-chan... Meh, that can wait.) so I'd really love it if I got some recommendations.

Please take care of me!

• Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 1:01 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

I'm what you'd call a newbie fujoshi. I've watched only ONE yaoi anime, and it's Love Stage. I don't know if this makes me a fujoshi. And I dropped Love Stage after eight episodes too...

So, yeah, just dropped in to say hi! I'm not watching any anime right now (except for Himouto! Umaru-chan... Meh, that can wait.) so I'd really love it if I got some recommendations.

Please take care of me!

Hi hi~! Love Stage is an adorable BL ^^ If you'd like recommendations, I would suggest Hitorijime My Hero or Gravitation! They're both cute and way up there on my favorites. 

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!