Open Club  ·  174 members

Mystery Club

Post Your Favorite Mystery Character

Mazino

We all have this one character we adore a lot and sometimes we happen to copy him. Whether it's the characteristics or the way he speaks, perhaps a well-known quote he repeats on occasion. Post below your favorite character of the mystery genre and share some common similarities you both share.

oreki_vector_by_fncombo-d5zlp2t.png.5201340c27ce71efde802daea03e406f.png

For me, it's undoubtfully Houtarou from Hyouka. He's kind of reminding me to my current self, rather the slow-ass who's staying at home and conserving energy than going outside more frequently. And yet, he reminds me somehow to my younger self who was an excellent chess player in the middle school.

Now it's your turn, what's your favorite character of the mystery genre and do you share any similarities with him. Let us know below.

• Like 2

• Mazino pinned this topic

I haven't seen that Anime yet should i watch it? :) 

For me it would have to be subaru from Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World. He always tries his best to change everything but keeps ending up failing and not going anywhere. Also he cares about what happens to people he loves very much. Even when the people he cares about don't see it at all, He's there to help in any way that he can. in a way he reminds me of me because right now i do the same in life, i care about my friends and family and i try my very best to support them. I also try and fight for what i love but i keep failing at that chance. 

But yeah he reminds me of me. 

Subaru_-_Anime.png

Edited by pierrem70
  • Like 1

• Mazino unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

That is an easy one to be sure for me. Shinichi Kudo. He is in my opinion not only one of the best anime characters at solving mysteries. He is by far one of tthe best characters ever at solving mysteries period.

962720765_Shinichi_Kudos_first_case.png.35ababcb6f474c46b4954387b3398e84.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sakurako Kujo from Beautiful Bones is in many ways the perfect Holmes archetype: while intellectually brilliant with a keen sense of observation, she has a number of personality flaws & at times can be childish and petty. While most people assume her preoccupation with bones is morbid, she sees the skeletal structure as a miracle of nature that makes life possible. And also a testimony that remains after life, not only of how they died but also how they lived.

oGYlS15.jpg

• 1 year later...