were you there when it happened? I didint think so. So sir, you are obliged to click this post.

Sorran

48 minutes ago, Sorran said:

You see...

Im just a lonely bitch who is bored asf. Ffs like what do you expect me to do when everyone on discord decides to ignore me?

I hate one piece.

Great Interduction, love it!

5 minutes ago, flamer180 said:

I was at the mall I think eatin donuts 

Now you, a genderless person should be ashamed of yourself. smh ur a disappointment for not being there when it happened

14 minutes ago, Sorran said:

Now you, a genderless person should be ashamed of yourself. smh ur a disappointment for not being there when it happened

awww but you know i couldnt help you if i wanted 

the donuts were too good! oX

28 minutes ago, Sorran said:

I'm a guy btw :P

23 minutes ago, flamer180 said:

awww but you know i couldnt help you if i wanted 

the donuts were too good! oX

I'm a guy btw :P

b u t  y o u  w e r n t  t h e r e  w h e n  i t   h a  p p e n e d. i will steal ur shoes

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

9 minutes ago, Sorran said:

b u t  y o u  w e r n t  t h e r e  w h e n  i t   h a  p p e n e d. i will steal ur shoes

what?! :O your gonna try to steal my shoes? you shoe thief!

i will get you for that!~

36 minutes ago, flamer180 said:

what?! 😮 your gonna try to steal my shoes? you shoe thief!

i will get you for that!~

But you weren't there, for that your shoes will be stripped.

Sigh... Can't people stop being so childish?! I'm feeling really mad right now, so you really don't want to get on my nerves.

Hey there, I'm AniMeFReaK, blah blah blah. Talk to me right now and I'll punch you in the face.

On 5/6/2018 at 1:26 PM, Sorran said:

I hate one piece.

Yeah, me too. Every episode is literally the same. It's just Luffy defeating a pirate and making him/her join his crew. Seriously, I dropped it after a hundred episodes or so.

On 5/6/2018 at 4:40 PM, Sorran said:

b u t  y o u  w e r n t  t h e r e  w h e n  i t   h a  p p e n e d.

When what happened? Now, if you go on and bitch about it, I'll seriously punch you in the face.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 8:02 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

Sigh... Can't people stop being so childish?! I'm feeling really mad right now, so you really don't want to get on my nerves.

Hey there, I'm AniMeFReaK, blah blah blah. Talk to me right now and I'll punch you in the face.

Yeah, me too. Every episode is literally the same. It's just Luffy defeating a pirate and making him/her join his crew. Seriously, I dropped it after a hundred episodes or so.

When what happened? Now, if you go on and bitch about it, I'll seriously punch you in the face.

r u bipolar or some shit 

On 5/7/2018 at 10:02 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

Jealousy isnt your best trait