I Hate him. No I really REALLY hate him.

Dot.com

Bakugo. So my friend recently-ish got me into My Hero and I love it. Breezed through the first 2 seasons but I haven't started season 3 yet because (insert numerous reasons). Anyway I went ahead to read the manga because I couldn't wait for season 3 but at some point I just said f**k it. I already didn't like Bakugo but at this point I just want him to die in a hole somewhere. It's so bad now that I've actually stopped reading the manga because I just can't stand him. Anyway, maybe I might be convinced to pick it up again who knows. I just know that I'm not going to warm up to him anytime soon.

I acctualy like the character bakugo. He has such an interesting character. Without him in my opinion the anime would be booring. He kind of reminds me of vageta from dragon ball z.  

Esspecially when they fight all might. I took an interest to tht character. 

10 hours ago, Wedgy said:

We all have that character we love to hate. Bakugo is that character. :) if you'll excuse the tin foil hat, maybe he's there from a narrative standpoint to distract us from the "real" threat. 

(I don't like him, either. He has no chill at all.) 

😱...I never thought of that before *goes to hide in an underground bunker*

7 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

I acctualy like the character bakugo. He has such an interesting character. Without him in my opinion the anime would be booring. He kind of reminds me of vageta from dragon ball z.  

Esspecially when they fight all might. I took an interest to tht character. 

Yeah my friend is really sympathetic towards him because of his inferiority/superiority complex. I mean I kinda get it...but I still don't like him lol

3 hours ago, Nukemsloth said:

I haven’t got into that anime yet, should I watch it?

Yes you should. it's actually pretty good...I don't wanna say much about it because I might spoil it but I warmed up to it (just not Bakugo)