Digimon Adventure Tri. (2015)

EmperorQinmon

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

22:45 apparently, so sometime tonight after the marathon. I'm going to definitely pay attention.

Sucks I can't watch it. Said it has its max amount of viewers. I also forgot that I even had a NicoNico account. I got it about four years ago and have never used it.

Edit: Got in. Hope someone else managed to get all of the info. They put up all of the kids' seiyuu and stuff. The first ending will be I wish by AiM and the evo theme is still Braveheart and the opening Butter-Fly. Taichi has his goggles... It just went by too fast so I'm not sure if the kids have their original voice actors or not. Wish I could replay it and pause it. Still sounds like it could be Fujita for Taichi, though.

Oh and it seems that the show will start November 21 and that they'll be doing something in August for promotion or something. Not sure.

I hope someone puts this on Youtube. Everything just went by too fast for my brain to register anything. It also raises the question of, where the heck are the 02 kids? Taichi has his goggles back for that intro.

*Cries* Not one single original seiyuu seems to be back for the kids. All of the Digimon have their original seiyuu, though. Maeda Ai is the easiest name to read and she's not even doing Mimi's voice. T_T *calms down* Oh well. I wonder who M.A.O is voicing Hikari. Is Araki Kae too busy voicing Chibi Usa in Sailor Moon Crystal? Is she reprising her role as Chibi Usa in Sailor Moon Crystal? I know Kikuchi Masami is hard to get, supposedly....which may explain the lack of Jou in 02. Either way, I want the old cast back...like a reunion... T_T

Oh well, let's be happy with what we get.

BTW, I was total fangirling the whole time. My sister had to tell me to calm down. Alos, Taichi wears the goggles around his neck, SQUEE!

EDIT: I think I found who M-A-O is, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Ichimichi

Gokai freaking Yellow!

Yeah, I'll get over it. It's not actually a big deal. I'm just purposely being melodramatic. :-P Still wonder what the plot is going to be and what is going to happen regarding the 02 kids. Are they going to ignore everything that happened in 02 and the epilogue? If they are going that path, I'm sure a lot of vehement Taichi x Sora/Takeru x Hikari shippers are going to be happy. >_<

That's even more disappointing news. All that hype, just for an OAV series. Come on Toei, we want more! You have the kids all back together again. Show them interact and all that good stuff so we can get some non-Digimon-battle stuff on the side. *Whistles innocently and hides Koumi fanart* :-P lol

That aside, yeah, I do agree with the Yamato x Sora thing. They shouldn't change that.

Well... think of it this way. There's gonna 6 of them, and they are described as "films", but they probably aren't 2 hours. So maybe 1 hour each, so thats about 6 hours of this delicious animation. I mean, do you see that animation?! That is some high budget stuff, commonly used only with OVAs!

Yeah, I noticed the animation. I usually don't care one way or the other regarding animation with most things. I'm more into the story and characters with stuff. I like watching 1969 Lupin III for goodness sakes and actually prefer the original animation for the original Sailor Moon series to the flashy newer animation of Crystal. lol

But...it would be cool if each ep is about an hour long. That would make me happy. They can pack in a lot in an hour.

*sees Alpha and Omega clashes on-screen*

*chokes on spit*

Freaking hell. That's some cool shit. It's about time the symbolism of Alphamon and Omegamon gets some screentime again. None of that Omnimon crap.

Anyway, it would be pretty cool if they're going down the Taiora route, so whatevs, Sorato supporters! Haters gonna hate! :P But yeah, jokes aside, that's most probably not gonna happen, despite the fans' desires. It would be nice if there's some subtle interaction between the two though, like telling each other how they've both moved on and matured, etc.

Kinda disappointed that it's an OVA series. Curious why they put in the teaser, "Released in theaters" (the kanji) if it's an OVA series. Oh well. It would be awesome if it's a movie series like Evangelion-Rebuild, but I'll take what I can get.

And man, this totally isn't being released in "Spring" at all, or April for that matter. MAL screwed up big time.

*sees Alpha and Omega clashes on-screen*

*chokes on spit*

Freaking hell. That's some cool shit. It's about time the symbolism of Alphamon and Omegamon gets some screentime again. None of that Omnimon crap.

Anyway, it would be pretty cool if they're going down the Taiora route, so whatevs, Sorato supporters! Haters gonna hate! :P But yeah, jokes aside, that's most probably not gonna happen, despite the fans' desires. It would be nice if there's some subtle interaction between the two though, like telling each other how they've both moved on and matured, etc.

Kinda disappointed that it's an OVA series. Curious why they put in the teaser, "Released in theaters" (the kanji) if it's an OVA series. Oh well. It would be awesome if it's a movie series like Evangelion-Rebuild, but I'll take what I can get.

And man, this totally isn't being released in "Spring" at all, or April for that matter. MAL screwed up big time.

WAIT, they are gonna in theaters!? Maybe they are full length movies! ERMAGAHS!

So maybe the Digifest thing in August is going to be this OAV series. It's happened in the past. They would usually show the films for Adventure in summer or spring and they were actually pretty short and were usually shown with some other anime series' movie.

• Geano locked this topic