The Fruit of Grisaia (Grisaia no Kajitsu)

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]Crunchyroll_GrisaiaNoKajitsu.thumb.png.c669fb6cf3973fbdf3d6306d744aa58d.png [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The anime revolves around Mihama Academy, a prison-like school built to preserve fruit that has fallen too far from its tree. It is home to five female students who each have their reasons for enrolling in the academy and live their life idly within the walls of Mihama.

One day, Kazami Yuuji the institute’s first male student arrives and throws the orderly rhythm of Mihama off balance. Is Yuuji what the girls need to hold of their lives once more, or will the weight of their pasts prove too steep a wall to overcome? Or is his past even heavier than any of the others?

So, usually when a VN is adapted, and it only gets 13 episodes, it turns out kinda bad, but I was really surprised with Grisaia. They seemed to pace this anime well, despite the fact that there could be MUCH more episodes to create a 24 episode anime.

Episode 8

So, Makina's story is probably my favorite so far, but really, the next episode needs to be amazing with Yuuji just taking out people left and right. Otherwise, it will not be worth waiting for, especially with that cliffhanger. O_O

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 11]What in the world did they do to this? I meant, I realize that all of them went through a tragic experience, but they are going a bit far to show Amane's tragedy. I really felt like we should have gotten a conclusion in this episode. (Also, its Verizon's fault for not providing LTE there :P) Seriously though, I would have suggested moving in a direction where they think a local town is (which the teacher should have known since he was driving in the area) instead of staying stuck in one spot.

I don't think I have ever seen an episode to creep me out more than this week's episode. Mostly because of the massive cliffhanger.

That guy was obviously the teacher. Whatever happens, I don't want to see him get a happy ending. At the very least, he needs to be holed up in prison for the rest of his life.

Season 2 announced for Spring 2015! :) Really, I kinda want to skip Winter season and go straight to Spring, they will have so much good stuff airing then.

[spoiler=Episode 13]Wow, turns out I was completely off. I'm glad the insane teacher had already died, and it was just one of the parents, it was much easier to deal with that way. And what of Kasuki? Hopefully she survived.

• 1 year later...
  • Geano locked this topic